I'm on Verizon and when I try to download videos on videos4blackberry.info, it says forbidden, apparently because the file is too large. Is there any way to correct this so I can watch the videos?
    05-12-09 08:51 AM
    Are you trying to do it OTA?
    05-12-09 08:53 AM
    I'm on Verizon and when I try to download videos on videos4blackberry.info, it says forbidden, apparently because the file is too large. Is there any way to correct this so I can watch the videos?
    You need to download to your computer then transfer to your blackberry
    05-12-09 09:07 AM
    Use opera mini or bolt and you can download and save the movie to your device and watch whenever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 09:24 AM
    Use opera mini or bolt and you can download and save the movie to your device
    did not know that...

But i just download to my desktop then transfer.
    05-12-09 10:39 AM
    where do i find the video selection?
    05-19-09 01:14 AM
    You can download OTA with Opera Mini as your browser. Works fine and is actuallly pretty quick with IXEV coverage. Opera gets around the file size limit that the BB browser has. The only issue I've had with Videos4Blackberry is I can never get the search function to work properly.
    05-19-09 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD