Hey guys,

I don't know if something like this has been mentioned before, and if it has, I am sorry. I am new to these forums.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a website where I could download ALREADY converted videos for the BLACKBERRY STORM.

If this isn't being done, then I think whoever knows how to do them should volunteer to convert videos for us and post them up somewhere.

Again, sorry if something like this has been mentioned and thanks a lot
    02-27-09 07:11 PM
    02-27-09 07:23 PM
    i know i saw this, but is this it?

isn't there anything for the most popular shows out there like Family Guy, 24, House, etc.
    02-27-09 07:28 PM
    wait, yeah there are a couple of good ones on here. Thanks a lot. I appreciate it
    02-27-09 07:30 PM
    i know i saw this, but is this it?

isn't there anything for the most popular shows out there like Family Guy, 24, House, etc.
    I've heard of stores that sell those.
    02-27-09 07:30 PM
    ^^ lol....

I haven't seen any other dedicated BB video sites. Maybe someone else can shed some light.
    02-27-09 07:34 PM
    I've got somewhere between 40 and 50 movies that I've encoded for use on the Storm using Handbrake, but the problem is in posting these movies on a website. I can see copyright being an issue. Sites like that invariably get taken to task for crossing legal lines. Other than FTP and torrent programs I don't see a nice, clean way of sharing files like this.
    02-27-09 07:44 PM
    Yeah, copyright would be an issue.
    02-27-09 07:57 PM
    Sounds like your looking for thepiratebay.org
    02-27-09 08:03 PM
    lol isn't the piratebay.org under investigation right now?
    02-27-09 08:03 PM
    Big question is whether or not the vids are sized correctly for the Storm. If you're like me, you really want vids that make full use of the Storm's glorious screen. Might be a bit of a pain, but doing your own vids using a program like Handbrake might be your best bet.
    02-27-09 08:27 PM
    lol isn't the piratebay.org under investigation right now?
    According to some Twitter tweets I read recently, the trial was to have begun on Feb. 16th with a resolution March 4th. Should be interesting to watch, but if I were a betting man, I'd put money on the PirateBay walking.
    02-27-09 08:29 PM
    yeah, the storm's screen is really amazing. I just can't wait for the next official OS. Do you think they'll make video compatibility a top priority?
    02-27-09 08:33 PM
    Hey guys,

I don't know if something like this has been mentioned before, and if it has, I am sorry. I am new to these forums.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a website where I could download ALREADY converted videos for the BLACKBERRY STORM.

If this isn't being done, then I think whoever knows how to do them should volunteer to convert videos for us and post them up somewhere.

Again, sorry if something like this has been mentioned and thanks a lot

what's the point? just dl movies and go to desktop manager -> *media manager* has conversion settings when copying video to your bb. hope this helps
    02-27-09 10:33 PM
    i've kind of tried to convert a movie before but i failed.

I'll try again with your instructions.

thanks =)
    02-27-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD