Hi Guys,

I'm going crazy. Is there any easy way to just plug my phone in my computer and drag a movie into the video folder and watch it. I've tried WMV, MP4 I just wanna watch a movie on the airplane when I travel. 16gb card and I cant figure out how to put movies on my phone without downloading some program. HELP PLEASE....
    07-02-10 04:59 PM
    Hi Guys,

I'm going crazy. Is there any easy way to just plug my phone in my computer and drag a movie into the video folder and watch it. I've tried WMV, MP4 I just wanna watch a movie on the airplane when I travel. 16gb card and I cant figure out how to put movies on my phone without downloading some program. HELP PLEASE....
    You are having problem transfer files or watching the video?
    07-02-10 05:19 PM
    Activate mass storage mode under options>memory... If that is done the. You are all set. What u need to make sure of is that the video is in the right format. I do not use Roxio, I use FormatFactory to convert all my videos for all devices. Get FormatFactory at formatoz.com . If you are complaining about having to download a program to convert videos then I am sorry but you have to convert video files to the proper format to work on any mobile device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-10 05:25 PM
    Ok I am dowloading now. So what is the correct format? It wont just have a setting for blackberry will it? Thank you for the help I appreciate it.
    07-02-10 05:42 PM
    They actually give the option to pick the type of device you have and your screen resolution and it will do the appropriate format. I love that program!

07-02-10 05:46 PM
    Ok I am dowloading now. So what is the correct format? It wont just have a setting for blackberry will it? Thank you for the help I appreciate it.
    h.264, mp4, 960 or less in Kb/sec, and 480 x "let it float"
    07-02-10 05:51 PM
    And yes u can just click the RIM/Blackberry category and them pick ur screen resolution. For u it would be 480x360

07-02-10 05:53 PM
    Man you guys are so smart..thank you so much. Been pulling my hair out since storm 1. Hahaha.Thank you again.
    07-02-10 05:54 PM
    And yes u can just click the RIM/Blackberry category and them pick ur screen resolution. For u it would be 480x360

U don't want to lock the height. different movies have different aspect ratios, so by letting the height "float" you get the original aspect ratio. If you lock the height, there may be distortion, depending on the original aspect ratio.
    07-02-10 06:19 PM
    well done!!!

nice apps there. With the correct tools, we will have movies to watch in our bb and that makes us happy and we will love our bb more than ever! wahahah.

i also downloading to try it out. does to support RMVB? been looking for it..tough..
    07-02-10 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD