I have about 200$ budget for apps right now and I'm working on adding a video review section to StormGrounds.com

If anyone wants me to do a review for them before they purchase the game just post it here. Each review takes about an hour to buy the game play it and create the review.

I'm hoping this helps people not waste their money on apps and actually spends their money on useful / fun apps.

My current reviews:
    Bubble Burst
    Bubble Bust
    Crazy Copter
    Gogo Rescue Squad
    Memory
    Last edited by dmglakewood; 04-01-09 at 04:54 PM.
    04-01-09 04:09 PM
    Sounds like a great idea. Could you do a review for NBA Street. It's on handango.

NBA Street - Handango

I LOVED this game for ps2. I fear the worst.
    04-01-09 04:46 PM
    I have Age of Empires, Shazam and CodeBreaker left to upload. I'm willing to try out any game/app though and give you my honest review.
    Last edited by dmglakewood; 04-01-09 at 04:53 PM.
    04-01-09 04:47 PM
    Sounds like a great idea. Could you do a review for NBA Street. It's on handango.

NBA Street - Handango

I LOVED this game for ps2. I fear the worst.
    Sure I will give it a go right now.

So far EA has been a big letdown to me, but I wont rule it out just yet,.
    04-01-09 04:48 PM
    Wow this game sucks, I can't even keep it open long enough to do a review. It keep freezing my phone even after multiple battery pulls.

The game uses the keyboard to do everything. There is no touchscreen capabilities with this game. To top it all off they don't even tell you what keys to push or anything like that. All in all this game is just junk. I will try to do a video review but we'll see how it goes lol.
    04-01-09 05:18 PM
    Thanks for saving me $10. I had a feeling it would suck.
    04-01-09 08:50 PM
    Thanks for saving me $10. I had a feeling it would suck.
    I just edited the video I will have it up online soon.

I have to say this is tied for the worst app I've ever played lol. I love the game on the 360, but it's just horrible on the storm.
    04-01-09 08:56 PM
    you are THE MAN dmg. That's awesome that you would take the time to do this.

I don't have a particular app in mind right now but will let you know.
    04-01-09 09:00 PM
    Productivity & Utilities>Personal Organization

PictureDial - $3.99

Turns your screen into a Brady Bunch type of thing and you click the picture to call. Says it is specifically designed for the Storm.

I wouldn't waste time reviewing games right now - the quality just isn't there (except yours of course)
    04-01-09 09:12 PM
    Would love to see a review of "Brick Breaker Revolution". I'm a big fan of Brick Breaker, and would buy this one if it's any good. I'm just worried it's probably not Storm specific and it probably sucks.
    04-01-09 11:07 PM
    Productivity & Utilities>Personal Organization

PictureDial - $3.99

Turns your screen into a Brady Bunch type of thing and you click the picture to call. Says it is specifically designed for the Storm.

I wouldn't waste time reviewing games right now - the quality just isn't there (except yours of course)
    Yeah the game quality is horriable. As for the app I found this one youtube which is a demo of the app. If this isn't good enough let me know and I will do my own review.

04-02-09 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD