When I first got the storm I was able to video record in a full screen display like when u take pictures, but now when I switch to video record, the display goes from the full screen to a smaller aspect ratio. I can view the videos in full screen when I watch them but I want to be able to see a full screen when I am actually recording, any ideas how? Has this Happened to anyone else, is your screen still in full screen when you record something or does it turn into a smaller "boxy" display....
    I am not is MMS mode btw.
    12-11-08 05:57 PM
    Bump!

I just noticed this the other day on mine and its been bothering the **** out of me every since. The strange thing is my brother just bought a a storm, same model and carrier as me and his doesnt do a fullscreen view with the video recorder. I am sure that mine did when i first got it and its not in mms mode.
    Does anyone think it could be fixed in a future update? or know of any other fix.

cheers
    -Adam
    02-22-09 06:20 PM
    What OS are you two running. I noticed this the other day as well on .103 (don't use my video that much). It does full screen in landscape mode though.
    02-22-09 06:23 PM
    What OS are you two running. I noticed this the other day as well on .103 (don't use my video that much). It does full screen in landscape mode though.

I'm running .75 with no leaks or any other OS ever being installed on it.
    02-22-09 06:47 PM
    bump

Has anyone with this problem found a fix, all that I can think of is to hard reset but I dont really see how that would help.

cheers
    -Adam
    02-23-09 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD