ok so ever since i have got my storm i have been on this site non stop...i haven't really seen a lot of video questions or maybe i'm not looking hard enough...but anyways what type of video files does the storm take...mp4???avi??? and so on. i also want to know how to convert my video files to the format for the storm. does the blackberry desktop manager convert it for you? if so HOw? and can i put the digital copies of my dvd's on my storm and once again how??? thanks for reading this guys and i hope to get some instructions from ya...
    11-25-08 01:47 AM
    ok so ever since i have got my storm i have been on this site non stop...i haven't really seen a lot of video questions or maybe i'm not looking hard enough...but anyways what type of video files does the storm take...mp4???avi??? and so on. i also want to know how to convert my video files to the format for the storm. does the blackberry desktop manager convert it for you? if so HOw? and can i put the digital copies of my dvd's on my storm and once again how??? thanks for reading this guys and i hope to get some instructions from ya...
    Search in this forum for How TO convert videos for Storm & you should go right to it & that should answer most if not all of your questions.
    11-25-08 01:49 AM
    it takes pretty much every one known to man lol and if it dosent your DTM can convert it for the bberry
    11-25-08 01:49 AM
    ok cool thanks
    11-25-08 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD