I have one first Storms that were sold on Nov 21st. and since then I ve been having an issue with Recording Video. After 3 mins or so the screen would just freeze on me and could not back out or even turn off cell. Occasionally the screen would get snowy and reset itself. Almost everytime now it freezes on me and the only solution would be to is to take the battery out. Then it takes almost 2-3min to boot up. Whats uP with that. Anyone have these issues??? I called verizon and the customer service rep attempted on her cell and had the same problem as i explained it. An other problem it would say it could not play the file i just recorded because its an unsupprted format. We both contacted Blackberry and they attempted the recording freeze problem and it was fine with theres, but they too did run into the format problem. They told me to keep an eye on the verizon website for any update or solutions to this problem.
    Last edited by COH; 12-15-08 at 07:30 PM.
    12-15-08 07:27 PM
    Looks like it's time for an exchange.
    12-15-08 07:31 PM
    I have had the same problem with it telling me the video is unsupported even
    Thought it is their video. I have not called anyone yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 07:50 PM
    I got these errors this weekend, while recording some vids of my daughter. The handset would freeze after I stopped recording and require a batt pull. From there I would go into media and video to get the unsupported video error. Hopefully this get fixed, I don't use the camera or vid camera much but when I do I owuld expect them to work.
    12-15-08 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD