OS> .148/5.0.0.93

I am certain of 2 things; this has been brought up multiple times accross several OS's and my search skill are quite inadequate... I have been trying to research this issues for a few weeks now and I have found that after I record video, add video, download video it absolutely will not play (this also includes stock babylon ad trailer w/release in November (not sure if it changes with newer storms had mine since release day 1)) & it Will not play, I either get a format issue or a general error, however not surprisingly it all works great on the computer itself. I apoligize for posting this issue and have found that pause & resume on recorded video trick also does not work on any OS with any hybrid.
    When I started my forum polling with this issue I was packing .148/5.0.0.93 since then I have moved back to the RIM build 4.7.0.148 (4.0.0.181) to help resolve the issue with advice from a fellow member "GTStang" if anyone has anything to contribute it would be much obliged... none of the problems worsen nor rectify with any os build hybrid or non hybrid. Thanks
    05-25-09 10:46 PM
    Where do you have the video's saving to?
    05-25-09 10:48 PM
    Also are you on BIS or BES?
    05-25-09 10:50 PM
    Where do you have the video's saving to?
    dir: system/videos 2 videos
    dir: SDCard/Videos 4 videos

Also are you on BIS or BES?
    BIS I think, I do not use an enterprise server if that helps, I have never heard of BIS but I am pretty sure that is what I have, however I am a newbie and could find the info with proper direction.

Thanks
    05-25-09 10:54 PM
    dir: system/videos 2 videos
    dir: SDCard/Videos 4 videos

BIS I think, I do not use an enterprise server if that helps, I have never heard of BIS but I am pretty sure that is what I have, however I am a newbie and could find the info with proper direction.

Thanks
    send me a video to my pin under my name.

Never mind it isn't possible but send me a message I will give you my email to send it to.
    Last edited by gtstang462002; 05-25-09 at 11:08 PM. Reason: not possible
    05-25-09 11:04 PM
    Bet you $20 that you are still mixing and matching cods from your previous hybrid on your load. You need to uninstall ALL OS exes from your PC via Add/Remove and then once that's done, DELETE ALL FOLDERS in your C:\Program Files\Common\Research in Motion\Shared folder. When you install a hybrid, files are left behind because the install is either manual or via a BS msi file that an amature built.
    05-25-09 11:24 PM
    Bet you $20 that you are still mixing and matching cods from your previous hybrid on your load. You need to uninstall ALL OS exes from your PC via Add/Remove and then once that's done, DELETE ALL FOLDERS in your C:\Program Files\Common\Research in Motion\Shared folder. When you install a hybrid, files are left behind because the install is either manual or via a BS msi file that an amature built.

In the process now... do I need to remove and re install BBDManager? and would a restore point in windows resolve the issue if it was restored to prior to the hybrid dl?

Also wanted to note, I never dl any videos that were the same format as what is created by the video camera, did it for the first time last night and it is the only video that has ever played... curious
    Last edited by OniZubera; 05-26-09 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Im an *****
    05-26-09 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD