I tried posting this in several other threads discussing videos, but with no joy. When I searched I found a couple of other posts that referenced similar issues, but with no applicable solution provided. Please someone help with this...

OK. Trying to download WALL-E for my niece at XMAS Dinner next week. Used "DVD43" to de-encrypt it and Handbrake to convert it. It converted and plays on the Storm (sounds and looks freakin awesome by the way).

One simple but major flaw. The chapters are in a scrambled order. PLEASE HELP. I suck at this stuff.....
    Last edited by b51; 12-14-08 at 01:36 PM.
    12-14-08 01:31 PM
    DVD43 is quite old. Use DVDFab.
    httx://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-5-2-1-0-beta-out-258805
    12-14-08 02:08 PM
    I will try that. Thanks. I was talking with a friend at work yesterday and he was saying that he heard DVDFab was having some issues with Sony media, as well as Vista (what I'm running)... Any thoughts?

I will try out the DVDFab later tonight though. Thanks.
    12-14-08 03:45 PM
    DVFDFab worked out awesome. Thank you so much. Just have to play around with the settings now so I can get rid of the letterboxing. I had found a couple offiscussions about it but no definitive solutions. Again, thank you so much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 02:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD