I have seen a number of threads related to problems with the video camera not functioning properly, problems with video playback - with all file types. I experienced this problem after updating to .75, but found a battery-removing reboot seems to (temporarily at least) correct the instabilities. I hope this is of use to those of you who have been experiencing this problem(s).

Good Luck!
    12-08-08 08:01 PM
    I was really excited about having a video camera on my phone, but this one definelty needs work. I've had problems of the videos not saving (which REALLY pissed me off last week when I was taking videos at disneyland) and while recording its randomly stops which inevitably cause the screen to freeze up for a good minute. Haven't had problems with the VC the past few days, but we'll see if that lasts.
    12-08-08 08:05 PM
    I had talked to Blackberry and Verizon about this and my call was logged. They said the new upgrade in March should fix this. I know, its a pain when the phone can't save video. I found it will sometime act up anywhere from the 2-3 minute point. I also was driving and plugged it in the car charger and used this, and the video goes without a problem for about 9 1/2 minutes, but once it hits 10 minutes it goes goofy.
    01-28-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD