I upgraded to .132 a little while ago and didn't notice any speed increases. I did tons of battery pulls etc and I am currently running with a little over 30MB's of free application memory. I am wondering if anyone has (or could make) a quick video of the speed of their storm changing orientations? Mine seems so slow I'd like to get a real-time comparison to see if mine is acting normal or if I need to try something new to speed it up.

Thanks!
    05-15-09 04:10 PM
    what theme are you running? When I run the standard verizon theme, the switch is nearly instantaneous. It slows down when I try some other themes though. I'm running a hybrid OS. I'll see about getting a quick video together.
    05-15-09 04:15 PM
    all right, here's a video:

05-15-09 04:21 PM
    Ah thanks! I am running a theme right now and it's maybe a little slower than that but to be honest it's really really close. If you ask me that is still about a half-second or more delay though and not instantaneous but maybe I am asking for too much...
    05-15-09 04:24 PM
    yeah, you're probably asking for too much. Used someone's iphone once and it was slower than my phone, at least at that moment, so I figured I was okay.
    05-15-09 04:30 PM
    Nice video, I am still on .75, and that quick(er) response is making me think about upgrading!
    05-15-09 04:33 PM
    there's many more reasons than that to upgrade
    05-15-09 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD