Think RIM will ever fix this with an update. Any other phone i have ever had you could set it so it vibrated and rung at the same time. The STorms vibrate session first then ring is ridiculous if you ask me. If you have a long vibrate session set then you could miss the call before the ring even kicks in. Vibrate plus ring worked great for me on my other phones as I am usually in loud places.
    12-05-08 10:22 AM
    There is an app you can get
    12-05-08 10:23 AM
    Yeah i saw that but if its the one i saw you have to pay for it, i think it should be standard on the phone.
    12-05-08 10:26 AM
    There is an app you can get
    That costs like $9. If people want to think I'm cheap, fine, but I'm not paying close to $10 just so my phone will vibrate AND ring at the same time. Now, if anyone knows of a free app to do this, I'm listening. Might even be willing to pay up to $1-2, but beyond that...
    12-05-08 10:28 AM
    That costs like $9. If people want to think I'm cheap, fine, but I'm not paying close to $10 just so my phone will vibrate AND ring at the same time. Now, if anyone knows of a free app to do this, I'm listening. Might even be willing to pay up to $1-2, but beyond that...
    There is no free app. VibandRing works well on all BB's.
    12-05-08 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD