I was getting used to the subtle vibration of my first BB, coming from my very LOUD and intense EnV.

But today when I received a call, I noticed that it is very noticeably louder and more intense! I'm actually worried about that, what if my vibrator (pun intended) peters out completely?

It has been doing this ever since, with every text and phone call.

I have compared the sound and intensity with my husband's phone and there is definitely a difference!

Should I be worried? Or just let it go?
    12-04-08 04:21 PM
    be worried....be VERY worried. your phone is obviously possessed. i would recommend bringing in a priest
    12-04-08 04:43 PM
    I would keep it in my pocket. AND tell your husband to call you alot more-
    12-04-08 04:45 PM
    How did you make this happen? I personally would love a stronger vibrator, the more powerful the better actually. I was a it disappointed in how weak it was when originally released.

So let me know plz
    12-04-08 04:45 PM
    How did you make this happen? I personally would love a stronger vibrator, the more powerful the better actually. I was a it disappointed in how weak it was when originally released.

So let me know plz
    I too think that the vibration from my storm is weak. But what you gonna do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 04:55 PM

So let me know plz
    (Please note, I'm the original poster, but was at my husband's computer at the time, and therefore under his username...)

I wouldn't say it is a 'healthy' sounding vibration. I'm waiting for it to blow up or something all together. Disappointing, since I don't seem to have any other problems (except for the *normal* problems people are posting about the OS. No, I haven't downloaded the leak version yet, I'm awaiting the official release.)

I didn't *do* anything to get it to do this, it has a mind of its own...

I didn't purchase the insurance for it, but I'm assuming if it dies on me within the 30 days they will replace it, yes???
    12-05-08 01:35 AM
    (Please note, I'm the original poster, but was at my husband's computer at the time, and therefore under his username...)

I wouldn't say it is a 'healthy' sounding vibration. I'm waiting for it to blow up or something all together. Disappointing, since I don't seem to have any other problems (except for the *normal* problems people are posting about the OS. No, I haven't downloaded the leak version yet, I'm awaiting the official release.)

I didn't *do* anything to get it to do this, it has a mind of its own...

I didn't purchase the insurance for it, but I'm assuming if it dies on me within the 30 days they will replace it, yes???
    If it dies on you in the 1st year with no evidence of misuse / abuse, then it will be replaced under the manufacturer's warrantee.

Insurance covers abuse / loss / theft.
    12-05-08 01:57 AM
    Ah well I wouldn't mind a stronger vibration. It's actually weaker than my old phone and that one was pretty weak as well.
    12-05-08 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD