Just wondering if anyone else's storm makes a noise when the phone vibrates? It's like something is loose inside of my phone or something. Also I cannot click my screen down when the phone is vibrating so i can view my message. Anyone else have this problem?
    01-05-10 08:12 PM
    There is no unbalanced motor in the storm 2. So to make it vibrate the screen is shaken by the four buttons. This causes the rattling sound and also why you can't click it while its vibrating.
    01-05-10 08:20 PM
    And hence, the biggest failure in the device IMO. Drives me absolutely NUTS buzzing 100-200 times a day. Oh well, the rest of the device makes up for it, mostly
    01-05-10 08:22 PM
    Phone would be almost perfect if not for this issue. It really defeats the purpose of having the phone on vibrate.
    05-06-10 07:15 PM
    There is no unbalanced motor in the storm 2. So to make it vibrate the screen is shaken by the four buttons. This causes the rattling sound and also why you can't click it while its vibrating.
    wha? that sucks.
    05-06-10 07:18 PM
    I know. The vibration is louder than some of my ringtones. I have to put my phone on silent.
    05-06-10 07:26 PM
    I mute all my notifications and use berry buzz to give me reminder buzzes every few minutes. Now it won't buzz while I'm chatting with someone, and the only time it will buzz is when it's in my pocket and I can't see the LED or hear the vibration.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD