Now that ought to create a conversation

2 things I am wondering (may should have done seperate threads) are:

A) The vibrate seems weak to me. In the holster on my belt, I cannot even feel it. Anyone else noticed it being weak?

B) Streaming youtube video... how do you do it? I thought there would be a seperate application like on iphone. THe video in the verizon store even showed it streaming from youtube. I cannot figure out how unless using the browser.
    11-22-08 04:54 PM
    i know on previous phones i have owned you can actually set the vibrate level, currently looking for that on the phone, if i find it ill let you know!
    11-22-08 05:59 PM
    Now that ought to create a conversation

2 things I am wondering (may should have done seperate threads) are:

A) The vibrate seems weak to me. In the holster on my belt, I cannot even feel it. Anyone else noticed it being weak?

B) Streaming youtube video... how do you do it? I thought there would be a seperate application like on iphone. THe video in the verizon store even showed it streaming from youtube. I cannot figure out how unless using the browser.

when I got to youtube I go in the browser and find my video then click on it after that page loads I click the watch link it then opens the video in what seems to be the media player?

Looks good to me
    11-22-08 06:02 PM
    yeah, I thought there was supposed to be an entire app for YouTube?
    11-22-08 06:44 PM
    the vibrate strength actually is my main issue with the phone. it's not a huge deal but i use vibrate mode most frequently and i barely notice it now. i'll have to make some adjustments but im not sure why they made it so weak..the curve's vibrate is great.
    11-22-08 06:50 PM
    the vibrate strength actually is my main issue with the phone. it's not a huge deal but i use vibrate mode most frequently and i barely notice it now. i'll have to make some adjustments but im not sure why they made it so weak..the curve's vibrate is great.
    I spend most of my day on VIBRATE. I cannot even feel it if I test making a call and know it should be vibrating. Very dissapointed in the strength.
    11-22-08 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD