I know this question has been posted before, but i cant find the thread. When I set my sound profile to vibrate, on occasion the assigned sound still plays when a text message/email arrives. Is there a way to adjust the actual vibrate profile? I am a new guy with this, sorry if this is an easy fix.
    12-01-08 01:35 PM
    I dont like the way that the editing of profiles is set up on the Storm compared to OS 4.5 and lower. Select the vibrate profile and then go in and check out whether there is a ringer assigned for messages/SMS/emails, or if it is on mute. My vibrate profile is completely silent aside from the vibrate.
    12-01-08 02:31 PM
    There's a glitch in the storm though. In vibrate if you have a ringtone set for a certain contact it will still ring that tone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 03:13 PM
    I know this question has been posted before, but i cant find the thread. When I set my sound profile to vibrate, on occasion the assigned sound still plays when a text message/email arrives. Is there a way to adjust the actual vibrate profile? I am a new guy with this, sorry if this is an easy fix.
    I created my own custom vibrate profile and set each function to only vibrate and sound volume off.
    12-01-08 03:16 PM
    The notification options for the Storm is a bit tedious. I have not been able to figure out a way to make sure that ring tones don't ring in Vibrate profile. I like custom sounds but this is excessive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 03:21 PM
    I feel like I am going around my elbow to get to my thumb with the sound profiles on the storm. Hopefully they will fix this glitch as it is still happening some with the leaked os installed.
    12-01-08 03:52 PM
    Hopefully they will fix this glitch as it is still happening some with the leaked os installed.
    doh! I was hoping the latest OS would fix it.
    My message alerts are all messed up. I told the Storm to be Silent and give an LED notification -- instead I get no LED and an audio signal.... maybe I just need to ask for the oposite of what I need?
    12-01-08 04:13 PM
    I created my own custom vibrate profile and set each function to only vibrate and sound volume off.
    I did this, but it still didn't work.
    12-01-08 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD