Hey,

I'm unhappy with the way my BB Storm doesn't vibrate and ring at the same time, also with the pauses (extremely long) inbetween vibrate/ring events.

I did some research and stumbled upon "VibeAndRing" - and it costs 7 dollars, or some places where you can get it for 5 dollars - whatever, but when I select device as "storm" - it says it's not available for my device.

A) Is there a free version? (I'm willing to buy the regular if there isn't, though)
    B) Is there one for the blackberry storm?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

- Greg
    02-14-09 07:24 PM
    There's an app called BuzzMe which is a free.
    02-14-09 07:25 PM
    Thank you very much.

I'll look into it. Any other input? Or is that in general what people are using?
    02-18-09 07:36 PM
    i have the buzzme and it work well
    02-19-09 04:19 AM
    When I try and get this for my Storm, it comes as a jad file, how do I then install this on my Storm please as it is not recognised by the desktop manager
    Cheers Dave
    02-19-09 04:37 AM
    open the link from your bb storm browser. its OTA
    02-19-09 05:01 AM
    Vibandring is only $3.95 now. New update also. I'd reccommend it, you can alter the vibration time, bursts etc
    02-19-09 06:05 AM
    BuzzMe is still FREE, and works fine!
    02-19-09 09:15 AM
    Buzzme, It works!!
    02-19-09 09:18 AM
    Buzz Buzz Buzz. Free Indeed. Works great.
    02-19-09 09:21 AM
    BuzzMe works great.
    02-19-09 09:37 AM
    I downloaded buzzme, I had a few deals with it.

I use custom profiles, I'm not sure that's the profile, but I read the help file which said you just gotta make sure "vibrate" is off in the custom sound profile, so I did that (vibrate is off), then I turned it on in "buzzme" (so that the button reads "disable vibration" (implying that it's enabled) - no vibration at all.

Anybody have any ideas?

Oh, nevermind, it only works on "normal"/"low"/"medium"/"high" - this is a problem since I only use custom profiles, I don't like to be notified of EVERYTHING, and have certain ones for sleeping and certain ones for classes and certain ones for daily, so "regular" profiles don't work...so it doesn't work with custom profiles...that kinda blows...

How about the one you have to pay for, any more testimonials?
    02-19-09 10:30 PM
    Anybody else on Vibandring or Buzzme?

My main problem with Buzzme is I can't get it working with custom profiles (which I need).
    02-21-09 11:00 PM
    I just switched from a ppc to a bb, i was wondering about that also. It's odd that it would vibrate and then ring, usually that's a setting (at least w/ ppc) that you would have to force to not vibe when ringing.
    02-22-09 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD