If I set my storm's active profile to vibrate only, all alerts/rings/etc. are still coming through as normal. I'm on .75

Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 10:45 AM
    If I set my storm's active profile to vibrate only, all alerts/rings/etc. are still coming through as normal. I'm on .75

Any ideas?

There are some bugs with alets in the .75 release. I've had SMS/email alerts come through while I was at work using the Vibrate profile. I haven't found a specific solution yet, but I am going to try out .109 this weekend when I get a chance. I've been told that should fix the alert issues.

03-04-09 12:28 PM
    Make a custom sound profile and set everything to vibrate only that fixed mine

03-04-09 12:32 PM
    Make a custom sound profile and set everything to vibrate only that fixed mine

03-04-09 12:33 PM
    You must have a custom ring.

Make a custom profile and it works fine.
    03-04-09 01:08 PM
    I had this same problem with .75, what i've noticed is that if you changed your Profile Alert/Ringtones to something other than "Use Active Profile" (Default) that's what causes this. As soon as i changed it back to Use Active Profile issue was Resolved... give it a try Profiles> Scroll to the bottom and Click on Set Ringtones/Alerts > Volume: Use Active Profile
    03-04-09 01:48 PM
    Sorry thought i hit Send on that last post long time ago....but as stated above there are sum bugs with .75 and alerts
    03-04-09 01:49 PM
    I no longer have the option to choose "use active profile". Funny because I do remember it being there before. Crap....

03-04-09 02:26 PM
    Bump

Anyone else have any ideas on why "Use Active Profile" has mysteriously vanished?

p.s. nice Camaro dude. I used to have an LS1 Trans Am, myself
    03-04-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD