Has anyone noticed the discrepency between our favorite reviewers? Engadget seems to not like the typing experience... while our fearless leader here at Crackberry seems to really enjoy it. Does this raise concern to anyone else?
    11-20-08 06:21 AM
    (Bluntly)To each their own...I guess.
    11-20-08 06:24 AM
    Since it isn't a qwerty keyboard, people are going to react to it differently. Some people will love it and some will hate it.
    11-20-08 06:30 AM
    I was initially not that impressed, but actually after 7 days (got mine on Friday) I am liking it more and more each day. Is it as good as a bold - perhaps not, but it is much better than the iPhone I used for a week and is very usable. I still have 7 days before I loose my chance to take it back and swap it for a Bold and last Friday when I got it I was ready to swap - not so sure now. If I could get an OS update before Friday I think it was convince me further but at the moment I am keeping it!!
    11-20-08 06:39 AM
    BGR liked it but PC Mag (or World) did not.
    11-20-08 06:58 AM
    I honestly think that a lot of the reviews are ENTIRELY being based on how it matches up against the iPhone and the reviewers have not been blackberry users in the past. I read the PCWorld one earlier. Complaining about the keystroke pattern to get to numbers? As if this is something new? So the UI is different than the iPhone, as would be expected.

I hated typing on my iPod Touch when I first got it. But it really grows on you and I began to like it.

That person had 1500 contacts? Who was this, Palin, downloading her entire town's phonebook?
    11-20-08 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD