Before tonight, I thought our account didn't have an upgrade available. I got my Pearl back in April (well, Voyager, then I sold it and bought the pearl on eBay) and of course I'm not a crackberry addict. Obviously my line was not due for an upgrade. My father has recently gotten a Curve, so I was certain his line is not available for an upgrade. However, when looking at our account info online tonight, I saw that his account is eligible. I was quite confused, as I thought he mentioned to me that he didn't have one.

I just called Verizon to make sure there is an upgrade on our 3 line account available, and I WAS RIGHT! Turns out, my father used my mother's upgrade to get his Curve, as she is the 'head' person on our account. He got extra money off of the phone price because of it. His upgrade has been up for a long time, but he got more money off with hers. The Verizon CS confirmed that I may go in on Friday and use his upgrade to get the Storm!

This makes me so happy. I thought me or my father were going to have to call and argue and try and get my upgrade pushed to be able to get this phone. I'm so glad.

I have school all day Friday (highschool, bleh..18 though) and then work right after. I'm hoping they still have some units somewhere at night. Does anyone know what time corporate stores usually close? I get off of work at 8.
    11-19-08 07:43 PM
    Ehhh.. I'm thinking your best bet may be showing up Saturday morning at a store. Just my opinion though.. other thoughts?
    11-19-08 07:50 PM
    Before tonight, I thought our account didn't have an upgrade available. I got my Pearl back in April (well, Voyager, then I sold it and bought the pearl on eBay) and of course I'm not a crackberry addict. Obviously my line was not due for an upgrade. My father has recently gotten a Curve, so I was certain his line is not available for an upgrade. However, when looking at our account info online tonight, I saw that his account is eligible. I was quite confused, as I thought he mentioned to me that he didn't have one.

I just called Verizon to make sure there is an upgrade on our 3 line account available, and I WAS RIGHT! Turns out, my father used my mother's upgrade to get his Curve, as she is the 'head' person on our account. He got extra money off of the phone price because of it. His upgrade has been up for a long time, but he got more money off with hers. The Verizon CS confirmed that I may go in on Friday and use his upgrade to get the Storm!

This makes me so happy. I thought me or my father were going to have to call and argue and try and get my upgrade pushed to be able to get this phone. I'm so glad.

I have school all day Friday (highschool, bleh..18 though) and then work right after. I'm hoping they still have some units somewhere at night. Does anyone know what time corporate stores usually close? I get off of work at 8.
    Play hookie!
    11-19-08 07:52 PM
    Actually, there's a Verizon store in a mall right near my school. It's not a kiosk as it's inside a huge store and has a technical service area. What time do the stores open?
    11-19-08 07:59 PM
    call em. No real set time. Some are opening at 7, some 8, some 9....

they're all closing at 9 friday from what I can tell though.
    11-19-08 10:17 PM
    Play hookie!
    I have a weird feeling coming to me. I believe your going to be sick that day.

I agree with this guy.
    11-19-08 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD