I ordered my storm with saturday shipping through telesales on Tuesday and had confirmed that I was getting it before noon on the 22nd. However when I called today around 11 I found out my order is pending and I might not get it for 7-10 business days. I have no tracking #, no confirmation #, nothing. I called fedex at 6 and they said nothing is coming my way. I hate them for the way they have handled the siuation and I don't know what to do......any suggestions? Is it possible I might receive my phone 2marro?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 11:31 PM
    Unfortunately, if you have no tracking number its highly unlikely you won't get it tomorrow.

I'd call Verizon if they took your $20 for Sat Delivery and promised Sat delivery. Make them credit your account by $20. You had a deal with Verizon and they weren't able to honor that deal so you should not have to pay for a mistake out of your control. VZW will eat the $20 or they will get it back from FedEx, depends on who messed up. But we know you didn't mess up so you shouldn't pay for it.

I know that's little consolation for not getting the Storm tomorrow. That ship (Sat delivery) has sailed. But it will make you feel better not to have paid $20 for Sat delivery when you don't get the Storm tomorrow.
    11-21-08 11:42 PM
    I'm in the exact same boat as you are man, if u look to your left I'm the guy holding to my lifejacket!! All we can hope is that the storm comes tomoro...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 11:47 PM
    they will refund or credit the 20 dollars back to you. For future reference next time you make any transaction over the phone or online you need to make sure you get an order# atleast or a confirmation number. for all you know the process was never even entered into the system properly. Sorry bout your luck but its not the end of the world. Looks like if you order it tomorrow its going to be dec. 5th before you get yours shipped
    11-22-08 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD