Please only answer this question if you've tried two or more different versions of .122 and its hybrid brethren.
    04-16-09 10:10 PM
    I have tried all of them and I want to say that there is very little difference between them. I think full .122 is better for your phone, as no one know what hybrids do. But we always want better, don't we? I downloaded the .122 from .113, and if it starts giving me issues, I will wipe, load .76 and then straight to .122.
    04-16-09 10:20 PM
    I have tried all of them and I want to say that there is very little difference between them. I think full .122 is better for your phone, as no one know what hybrids do. But we always want better, don't we? I downloaded the .122 from .113, and if it starts giving me issues, I will wipe, load .76 and then straight to .122.
    +1

Doubt there's much difference between the full .122 exe and the .122 java/cod drag and drop, but I'm always more comfortable just using the one digitally signed by RIM. I'm on BES and use mine for work, so I don't want to take unnecessary chances.
    04-16-09 10:30 PM
    i tried all the hybrids... and just downloaded full version of .122 a few hours ago...
    the first few hours compared to the others first hours... i think the full version is better..
    i had .113 (it was really good) then went to the oneofakind's .122 hybrid... it was good... but liked the .113 better...
    so i wanted to test all the lyrical's hybrids... i tested them for 2 days each... didn't like them.. they were fast, memory was the highest i ever got... but just had some glitches i didn't like... had a bunch of freezes... some reboots (something i never had) fuzzy screens while transitioning between screens...
    .122 today has been good so far
    check out this poll i created
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/v3...-112-a-208334/
    04-16-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD