Everything seems to work fine with the new OS, however, the VVM program is not updating itself and notifying me when I have a new voicemail. I have to maually check for new messages for it to show up and appear. The app was working fine with OS .167 I have deleted the app and reinstalled it, did multiple battery pulls but nothing seems to fix it, any suggestions?
    10-21-09 02:01 PM
    I'm seeing the same thing
    10-21-09 02:58 PM
    Same here. I just tried the *228 option 1. I had the problem on a previous update and that fixed it. Not this time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 03:26 PM
    That's happened to me too. If you change all your permissions to allow, all will work again. Go to options, applications, click visual Vm, permissions.

10-21-09 03:35 PM
    That's happened to me too. If you change all your permissions to allow, all will work again. Go to options, applications, click visual Vm, permissions.

All of my VVM permissions are set to Allow and it still has not resolved the problem.
    10-21-09 03:38 PM
    Anyone with advice?

10-21-09 08:07 PM
    Seriously, this is a big deal for me. I missed several important business VM's yesterday.

Does anyone think that there are .cod files from .230 that could alleviate the issue?
    10-23-09 09:37 AM
    Combine VVM not working (big deal for me too), themes not working, general display hiccups when shifting to landscape even with Precision Zen theme...

My resolution? I downgraded back to .230. Much more stable in comparison IMO
    10-23-09 09:43 AM
    I can deal with everything except the VVM. My Theme works provided I apply the "fix" each time after booting, which isn't that big a deal for me.

I really like the smoother scrolling, integrating SMS into messages folder (which I suspect may have something to do with the VVW issue), and the the overall function of the phone.

I really don't want to have to try You Mail, but at this point I may have to...

Does anyone have any feedback on You Mail?
    10-23-09 10:25 AM
    delete and reinstall VVM and it hopefully will work.

here is a OTA link of an older version but you can DL this then upgrade back to the newest version.

http://stormota.com/download.php?appID=136

this restored functionality for me
    10-23-09 01:38 PM
    delete and reinstall VVM and it hopefully will work.

here is a OTA link of an older version but you can DL this then upgrade back to the newest version.

http://stormota.com/download.php?appID=136

this restored functionality for me
    I deleted and then reinstalled the COD's from BBSAK, and no good. Maybe I will try your method.
    10-23-09 05:22 PM
    Is VVM free now for VZW?

I noticed that I have the icon on my home screen now. I didn't want to download and find out that I have to pay for it.
    10-24-09 08:34 PM
    It's an issue with push notifications. It is resolved in the official 328 release.

10-25-09 01:56 AM
    I believe vvm is a paid service or at least it use to be I use youmail and it works great no problems.
    Lot's of ways to customize your greetings for individual calls or all.
    Some funny ones too like Simpsons or something.
    10-25-09 02:05 AM
    Yes, VVM is a paid VZ service but it does work on .323 for me without any problems. Actually I had a call come in while I was upgrading my phone to .323 and once everything was completed and did a battery pull I did receive the VVM notification that I had a VM.
    10-25-09 04:15 AM
    Tflax - call your VM and leave a message again and see if it still works. Mine worked too right after install because it reinitialized and re-downloaded all messages, but no new notifications after that.

10-25-09 07:00 AM
    I'm confused I know it's not pushing new messages, but if I check manually will it fetch them???
    10-25-09 07:12 AM
    I believe vvm is a paid service or at least it use to be...
    Yes, VVM is a paid VZ service but it does work on .323 for me without any problems.
    Thanks guys. I just thought it was free since it was pushed.
    10-25-09 08:22 AM
    I'm confused I know it's not pushing new messages, but if I check manually will it fetch them???
    Yes it should retrieve the messages when checked manually. Mine does anyway.
    10-25-09 08:37 AM
    Tried to replace alx and cods from 230.
    Here is the interesting part.
    The alx was in my os fiolder from 323 so I replaced.
    None of those COD were in java!

Nor had they been shrunken out by mistake..I made sure to check.
    So some version of the leaked 323 did not contain them.

Did battery pull and uninstall and reinstall of vvm.

But IT STILL DOESN't work
    10-25-09 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD