I did a search and couldn't find anything. I'm running Lyricidals 148 w/ 151 transitions and what not. I use Verizon Visual Voicemail and forgot to add back in after I installed. For the life of me I can't figure out how to get the app back without reinstalling OS. I have no app center icon anymore b/c it's slimmed down. Can't dl from Verizon's site.

Any help?

Thanks crackberry famalam.
    06-08-09 05:14 PM
    have you tried this link: Get Applications

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 05:27 PM
    What a scam this Visual Voicemail is, I can't believe verizon is charging extra for it.

Sorry, just had to vent.
    06-08-09 05:31 PM
    What a scam this Visual Voicemail is, I can't believe verizon is charging extra for it.

Sorry, just had to vent.
    Yeah I agree... That's why I switched to youmail. Just as good plus its free.

06-08-09 05:35 PM
    I've never heard of youmail. I looked on their site and it says that unanswered calls get forwarded to them. How does that work for you on Verizon.
    06-08-09 05:38 PM
    It works great!! All of my friends love th egreeting too. It is also about 1/3 the size app wize that Verizons VVM app is. I compared them...you can move you mail to your home page just like verizons was...and it is FREE
    06-08-09 05:43 PM
    It works great!! All of my friends love th egreetingi tooo. It is also about 1/3 the size app wize that Verizons VVM app is. I compared them...you can move you mail to your home page just like verizons was...and it is FREE
    Couldn't agree more. for me it has had fewer glitches than vzw vvm also.

06-08-09 05:50 PM
    But how does the actual call handling work. How do my unanswered calls get to youmail?
    06-08-09 05:52 PM
    But how does the actual call handling work. How do my unanswered calls get to youmail?
    When you ignore or don't answer a call, it's forwarded to your voicemail. With youmail, it's forwarded to youmail's number the same way. When you are setting up youmail, it walks you through this.

I highly suggest youmail as I have had great success with it. I like that you can change greetings for different callers as well!

Great app!
    06-08-09 06:34 PM
    Thanks... That link worked. Verizon VVM might be a rip off but I like it. It is only 3/month but of course it adds up.

06-08-09 06:45 PM
    I've stuck with VZ VVM, but haven't updated (and still using the initial version), since there had been a problem with the update awhile ago.

Is the latest version of VZ VVM working properly?
    06-08-09 06:47 PM
    yecchhhh
    just delete it
    it blows
    06-08-09 07:35 PM
    Agreed. Youmail is a blast to customize. With the ability to give every contact their own message I have friends that actually like getting my Voicemail. For a free service you will be glad every day for dumping the Verizob version.

06-08-09 08:19 PM
    Wow I could have a lot of fun w that feature. Ill give it a try.

06-08-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD