I really really want the storm 2 but I have got to admitt I am tempted to try the droid. But problably will by storm 2 and then play with droid later maybe do exch inside the 30 days if I like it more

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 11:05 AM
    Yeah, I agree, the Storm is a dead brand. I have an S1, and I am NOT going to get the S2. I'm waiting for the new Tour w/ WiFi and a trackpad. RIM has utterly failed in the touchscreen arena, and it's honestly turned me off touchscreen phones for good. The Pre sucks, the iPhone has serious gaps in what look for in a cell phone, and the Storm is a cluster****. I'm going back to a regular BB.
    10-25-09 11:09 AM
    Droid looks awesome, it's the Motorola involvement that worries me.
    10-25-09 11:19 AM
    I don't think I can do the Droid. It just doesnt look right. Reminds me of the old top load VCR. The Storm 2 looks sexy. I just don't know.
    10-25-09 11:41 AM
    Yeah, I agree, the Storm is a dead brand. I have an S1, and I am NOT going to get the S2. I'm waiting for the new Tour w/ WiFi and a trackpad. RIM has utterly failed in the touchscreen arena, and it's honestly turned me off touchscreen phones for good. The Pre sucks, the iPhone has serious gaps in what look for in a cell phone, and the Storm is a cluster****. I'm going back to a regular BB.
    and what this man said is exactly what your average consumer is saying about the blackberry. not labeling you as the average user by any means. but pointing out why the s2 will be trumped by his neighbors on the same shelf as him

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 11:43 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD