What time will it be released tomorrow? Um, I mean today???
    09-29-08 03:38 AM
    Wow guys. Really?
    09-29-08 03:42 AM
    i talked to a guy that knows a guy that works for verizon. They said the storm is coming out tomorrow! Get in line!
    doesn't anyone read the posts before this and detect the sarcasm
    09-29-08 07:14 AM
    Well, I just checked VZW's site to upgrade thru NE2, and the Storm is not listed as an option. I'll keep checking though!
    09-29-08 07:40 AM
    werd.

That'd be f'in insane tho, if the storm came out tomorrow (today)...

Ay Cubs, I work at Bofa corporate too.. is 20% the best we can get on Verizon? Any other perks I dont know about? I think I get reimbursed some change every month off my bill too.
    As far as I know, B of A only has the 20%. Sometimes they do deals on the actual devices but I doubt they'll have any deals for the Storm for quite some time.

BTW, which office are you in?
    09-29-08 08:38 AM
    I've got a friend at verizon who said its scheduled for release this week
    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who said the Storm is being released tomorrow.
    09-29-08 10:05 AM
    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who said the Storm is being released tomorrow.
    she said weds and they have been broken up for 2 weeks. Get your facts straight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-08 11:03 AM
    As far as I know, B of A only has the 20%. Sometimes they do deals on the actual devices but I doubt they'll have any deals for the Storm for quite some time.

BTW, which office are you in?
    in a cave, in california
    09-29-08 12:15 PM
    Yeah lets start a pool! I'll go for the ghoulish vote and say Oct 31st.
    Boo!
    09-29-08 04:41 PM
    Just talked to my account manager and the date is being pushed back to mid November. Sucks.
    09-29-08 05:13 PM
    does anybody else notice the blacked out bar in the middle of the list of dates? it's not anti-aliased like the rest of the image. it also separates the available and future courses.... hmmmmm
    09-30-08 09:41 AM
    G O D knows RIMs stock could use some help!! You'd think they would want to get the Bold and/or Storm on the streets ASAP. Also, being the Bold has been delayed so many times for AT&T it would give VZW the chance to get the Storm released b4 the Bold thus stealing customers.

I just hope RIMs inventory is where it needs to be! They are releasing to highly anticipated phones at the same time for two diff carriers.

09-30-08 09:53 AM
    Just talked to my account manager and the date is being pushed back to mid November. Sucks.
    yeah yeah I know we are all tired of the release date games, but this is what I have heard from a close friend who is a part owner of a verizon store....Mid Nov is what he said today...take it for what it is, but I expect the first part to mid november, also he has heard 199 for a price, but you never know with verizon.
    09-30-08 12:06 PM
    yeah yeah I know we are all tired of the release date games, but this is what I have heard from a close friend who is a part owner of a verizon store....Mid Nov is what he said today...take it for what it is, but I expect the first part to mid november, also he has heard 199 for a price, but you never know with verizon.
    this game is really driving me insane
    09-30-08 12:27 PM
    Yup me too!! I think I'm gonna revert back to my Moto StarTac!!

09-30-08 12:35 PM
    Yup me too!! I think I'm gonna revert back to my Moto StarTac!!

meh. the zack morris phone would be better.

LOL.

or you could just have a 'zack morris' phone bluethooth headset

Grooveking.com News: Grooveking Geekout: Make Your Old Brick Cell Phone into a Bluetooth Headset With 8 Times the Battery Life!
    Last edited by toastyz71; 09-30-08 at 12:51 PM.
    09-30-08 12:45 PM
    meh. the zack morris phone would be better.

LOL.

or you could just have a 'zack morris' phone bluethooth headset

Grooveking.com News: Grooveking Geekout: Make Your Old Brick Cell Phone into a Bluetooth Headset With 8 Times the Battery Life!
    i have always wanted to put the guts of a new phone into a zack morris phone

09-30-08 12:53 PM

there was a place at one point that was retrofitting them with new gsm hardware, but i think that's long gone.... the bluetooth mod is unique enough, and a good substitute.

those that can read chopsticks: ePrice ����� ����s�D �i���f�ֳ��j�W�V�ɪšI�@MOTO �ª�*�j�_��
    Last edited by toastyz71; 09-30-08 at 01:04 PM.
    09-30-08 12:55 PM

Too funny!! I built my house out of those phones!
    09-30-08 01:58 PM
    VZW has scheduled training and info sessions for their PDA users, corporate store staff, and retail third party vendors during the third week of october. This is the case in my market.
    09-30-08 04:36 PM
    Well, tomorrow is another Wednesday and also the 1st of the month. I wonder what information we might hear tomorrow...if anything at all...
    09-30-08 06:27 PM
    Alos, I was reading on phone scoop that Scandisk officially announced they will be selling 16GB memory cards in October..
    hmmmm.... coincidence? or a sign??
    09-30-08 06:36 PM
    My personal absolutely no base inside anywhere opinion: they announce it's launch date remember tho that the announcement will supposedly be internal (like anything has stayed inside). Launch date? November 1 or 3. I'm sticking with 3.

09-30-08 07:13 PM
    My personal absolutely no base inside anywhere opinion:
    and I'm sticking with mine. BB is the major sponsor of the MLB playoffs starting tomorrow. What better platform to announce a new model and availability than a national TV audience.
    09-30-08 08:00 PM
    Before the curve was came out VZW had alot of support info on their website that would come up when you put the model number in the search. Nothing yet for 9530 so I doubt it would be tomorrow.
    09-30-08 08:58 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD