Looks like the November release date was on point....

Via Engadgetmobile:

Let's do a quick recap, shall we? So we pretty much know everything there is to know about Verizon's forthcoming BlackBerry Storm save for the price and release date, and so far as we can tell, Verizon's version of the Touch Diamond is still expected to be totally underpowered compared to Sprint's iteration. Now that we've rounded the tables, let's have a look at this image above. This here is Verizon's internal training schedule, and given that employees have to complete their Storm courses before November 2nd and their Touch Diamond courses before December 3rd, we'd say you now have a pretty good idea of when these two will be landing. Hey VZW -- think you could make that "Blocking Features Assessment" available to the public? We're guessing it'd be a real hit.
    Last edited by jaymojones; 09-26-08 at 12:08 PM.
    09-26-08 12:00 PM
    Sweet! We can now only hope for a 11/3 release date
    09-26-08 12:06 PM
    Sweet! We can now only hope for a 11/3 release date
    Well in one of Kevin's last post, I think he wrote something like "Until November 1-3"
    09-26-08 12:10 PM
    Man - that stinks - its gonna be a one and a half month marketing gimmick.
    09-26-08 12:26 PM
    Man - that stinks - its gonna be a one and a half month marketing gimmick.
    lol yep that about sums it up to me
    09-26-08 01:09 PM
    Man, 5 1/2 more weeks? My head will explode by then. lol
    09-26-08 01:14 PM
    it might release online before then, I know I got my i760 well before stores had them and when I went in with a problem they still hadn't completed their training on the device, they didn't even know it was released yet
    09-26-08 01:20 PM
    I guess that somebody did not take the "Keys for Safeguarding Privacy and Confidential Information" course
    09-26-08 01:22 PM
    Forget the DATE its released, I just need to know the PRICE, so I can start saving these checks!
    09-26-08 03:12 PM
    I'm really hoping that it's released on 11/1 so I don't have to take off cause if I have to take off on 11/3, I'll do it but I think the job will be a little upset!
    09-26-08 04:46 PM
    Nice, I have 2 things to look forward to in November. The Storm coming out the first week, and seeing AC/DC front row on the 19th!
    09-26-08 04:54 PM
    it might release online before then, I know I got my i760 well before stores had them and when I went in with a problem they still hadn't completed their training on the device, they didn't even know it was released yet
    most every phone is available online before the store. i'm sure everyone is checking the site so we'll know as soon as it's up.
    i just got off the phone with cust service and i have to send my curve back next week. i'll miss it but i can live without it if i get my ne2 on the storm. f retail! especially with that 699.99 crap posted on that crazy site.
    09-26-08 05:25 PM
    Over at Boy Genius, Verizon Guy (the one who first mentioned the aGPS being locked and GPS being unlocked) posted the following comment
    "I wouldn�t trust any dates until after an official press announcement is made. Hopefully we�ll hear something soon?"
    09-26-08 06:36 PM
    Over at Boy Genius, Verizon Guy (the one who first mentioned the aGPS being locked and GPS being unlocked) posted the following comment
    "I wouldn�t trust any dates until after an official press announcement is made. Hopefully we�ll hear something soon?"
    That comment has some validity, but there IS a target date set.
    09-26-08 06:40 PM
    That comment has some validity, but there IS a target date set.
    They better announce the date soon so people can plan the time off from work to stand in line
    09-26-08 06:51 PM
    They better announce the date soon so people can plan the time off from work to stand in line
    Maybe I'm a little slow (okay, not maybe), but why are people talking about taking time off work, or waiting in line when I thought that that the quickest way is to get it on-line? What am I missing?
    09-26-08 07:06 PM
    Maybe I'm a little slow (okay, not maybe), but why are people talking about taking time off work, or waiting in line when I thought that that the quickest way is to get it on-line? What am I missing?
    It was a joke
    09-26-08 07:09 PM
    It was a joke
    I kind of thought that, but I still see a lot of people talking about getting it at stores
    09-26-08 07:14 PM
    I kind of thought that, but I still see a lot of people talking about getting it at stores
    Indeed, some people love waiting in line at stores. Me, not so much. So, the Storm is on the way. Nice.
    09-26-08 07:20 PM
    I was in my local VZW store this week and I asked a rep, "What do you know about the Storm?" He and two other reps all perked up and walked over to me. I had to stifle a laugh because they looked so excited that someone asked about it. They said they were not told anything except that they are going in for training for the Storm NEXT WEEK. Isn't that a little earlier than what this sheet says? I dont think the guy would lie to me about the training for the Storm, so what is going on? I dont know why, but all the stuff that has leaked since yesterday has me eyeing an October 1st release date
    09-26-08 07:20 PM
    I was in my local VZW store this week and I asked a rep, "What do you know about the Storm?" He and two other reps all perked up and walked over to me. I had to stifle a laugh because they looked so excited that someone asked about it. They said they were not told anything except that they are going in for training for the Storm NEXT WEEK. Isn't that a little earlier than what this sheet says? I dont think the guy would lie to me about the training for the Storm, so what is going on? I dont know why, but all the stuff that has leaked since yesterday has me eyeing an October 1st release date
    Dude, You're getting me excited again LOL This whole affair has been an emotional roller coaster.
    09-26-08 07:22 PM
    This says the storm will hit Nov. 8 ???

Verizon Storm
    09-26-08 08:55 PM

Verizon Storm
    It also predicts a premium price as much as 399.99. Now that, would be outrageous.
    09-26-08 09:08 PM

Verizon Storm
    It also says the Storm was going to be announced a few weeks ago.
    09-26-08 09:18 PM
    It also predicts a premium price as much as 399.99. Now that, would be outrageous.
    with them competing with the iphone, they can't do this or the "competition" part of it would be gone. 2 iphones for 1 storm.....what would most people do??? cant be right
    09-26-08 09:21 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD