My best friend's brother's sister's cousin said that she saw Ferris pass out at the 31 Flavors last night..... err, I mean that the next VZW Storm OS update will be in 3 months from now.
    LOL... classic.

I used to work for VZW. Employees ARE NOT told when OSs are released until that weeks meeting. Don't believe the rep, because its just a rumor between employees, just like the ones I used to hear. Also, I ordered a replacement phone from VZW on Wed (really annoying dust under the screen that all seemed to park itself right in the center of my screen) and when talking to the rep (the PDA/BlackBerry Tech) I asked if the rep had heard anything (thinking maybe those in the Tech Support dept would know more than those of us that worked in a retail store) and he said the only thing he heard about the release CAME FROM THIS SITE... Verizon doesn't disclose that info until their right on top of the date of release (assuming that week's meeting).

Just wait patiently.
    01-16-09 10:09 AM
    My best friend's brother's sister's cousin said that she saw Ferris pass out at the 31 Flavors last night..... err, I mean that the next VZW Storm OS update will be in 3 months from now.
    You know whats funny.....I am watching Ferris Bueller right now as I read that
    01-16-09 10:18 AM
    Wizzo from the Bozo show just said "doodeedoodeedoodeedoodeedoooooo" over my phone and I got the official update.
    Last edited by inssane; 01-16-09 at 11:19 AM.
    01-16-09 10:37 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD