When I told the Mgr. something about Crackberry, when I came in to exchange my Storm for the third time.
    03-25-09 12:57 PM
    Haha, just jealous because we give them a hard time because we actually know what we are talking about.
    03-25-09 01:05 PM
    I'm constantly informing my friend/vzw rep of new info before he gets it officially from Verizon. It's amazing what 10 minutes on Crackberry and Phonescoop will get you.
    03-26-09 01:17 PM
    I recommend Crackberry to every customer I sell a BB to. I tell them even if they don't have a question just get on and read and they will learn something they didn't even know was possible with their phone.
    03-31-09 12:00 PM
    I'm constantly informing my friend/vzw rep of new info before he gets it officially from Verizon. It's amazing what 10 minutes on Crackberry and Phonescoop will get you.
    Hilarious i have a district manager friend for the rochester verizon headquarters and i know more about blackberry than her
    03-31-09 12:04 PM
    phuck phonescoop...btw, knowing about blackberries is generally a tech support function, and even then they're specialized in specific functions and support, then placed in an according queue. the people you don't wanna mess with are the people who don't take calls in data support. they know their stuff mang!!! i'd pick their brains every second i could, i'd chase em down in hallways to show me cool stuff to do with my berries when i first get 'em. btw, store tech support are usually outsourced reps...notice if they're wearing a different shirt. VZW employees usually wear shirt and tie, or a VZW polo. if they're outsourced, they'll have a vzw shirt with a different company name on their sleeve. sorry if i'm off topic. we're talking about knowledgable store reps, right?
    03-31-09 08:12 PM
    When I told the Mgr. something about Crackberry, when I came in to exchange my Storm for the third time.
    Ha those people....
    04-04-09 01:01 AM
    I don't even ask VZW reps anything anymore. I just very s-l-o-w-l-y tell them what I want done, and the swiftly leave. But it's that way with any cell service.
    04-04-09 01:42 AM
    When I got my storm (my first berry) the store rep at verizon gave me a list of helpful websites and this was the top of the list. I should check out the others sometime LOL.
    04-04-09 01:51 AM
    I got the same exact thing when I went to exhange my 1st Storm in December. The VzW guy referred to me as a "CrackBerrier" to his colleague when I offered him my opinion on what was wrong with the phone.
    04-04-09 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD