Okay I need help from everybody here.

I got my Storm and I also got charged 30 dollars for a travel charger. However, the only thing that's in the box is 3 separate connectors I assume you can change the voltage. There is no actual charger besides the one that came with the phone.

Did anybody buy the travel charger and get something different?
    11-22-08 02:18 PM
    Look at the specs on the charger, if it supports 100v - 230v then it's a world charger, you don't need another one except plug adapters.
    11-22-08 02:21 PM
    Here is my problem: They charged me 30 bucks for a travel charger and I don't seem to have one besides the one that came with the phone.
    11-22-08 02:22 PM
    The travel charger would be shipped seperatlly! The adapters are for the wall charger incase u go over seas! You prolly won't get your $30 charger today...........CALM DOWN SLAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-22-08 02:23 PM
    did you order it online or did you call customer service, if you ordered it online, you may be liable for a restocking fee, if you ordered it online, im pretty sure they'll easily take care of the problem
    11-22-08 02:24 PM
    I called CS and they shipped the phone and all the other accessories (there we alot) together. So for the **** saying I haven't got it yet, you have no idea what you are talking about.
    11-22-08 02:27 PM
    Your accessories will NOT be in the blackberry box with the phone! The blackberry box, and accessories may be in another box together, but this is not what u described! And we know CS is NEVER wrong............lol
    Last edited by 04redgto; 11-22-08 at 02:36 PM.
    11-22-08 02:31 PM
    The travel charger would be shipped seperatlly! The adapters are for the wall charger incase u go over seas! You prolly won't get your $30 charger today...........CALM DOWN SLAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your accessories will NOT be in the blackberry box with the phone! The blackberry box, and accessories may be in another box together, but this is not what u described! And we know CS is NEVER wrong............lol
    How about you keep those exclamation marks to a minimum and stop screaming at the newbies.
    11-22-08 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD