I ordered through *611 at 7amMST and no tracking number yet. I was told I would have it tomorrow by noon. I will be PISSED if I don't get it tomorrow because nobody will be home next week.
    11-21-08 05:36 PM
    Anyone try calling FedEx directly and get a tracking #? They had nothing for me.
    11-21-08 05:48 PM
    Does anyone have the answer to our question?

I hope we get our phones tomorrow.
    I ordered round about the same time (10-10:30AM PST) and was told that it wouldn't ship until Monday. So, I'm expecting to have mine pop in on the 25th, maybe the 26th.
    11-21-08 05:53 PM
    Anyone try calling FedEx directly and get a tracking #? They had nothing for me.
    Just got off the phone with Fedex and they didn't have anything for my address. I ordered from a Verizon store at 10:30 AM EST and was given free next day by noon Fedex shipping.

The store can't provide any tracking information and the order doesn't show up in the online status system (didn't expect it to but one of the cs reps said that it should work for any type of order so I gave it a try).

I'm guessing since Fedex doesn't have record of it that I won't get it by tomorrow at noon.

Updated to add:
    A very nice user on the forums (bong_water) looked up my order for me and told me that there is no tracking number but my phone should ship on 11/25 if stock is accepted tomorrow. If not then it will be a few days past that. While I am totally disappointed at the news I greatly appreciate that I now have information and won't be sitting around tomorrow waiting for a phone that will never show up.
    Last edited by mi_hiker; 11-21-08 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Updated information
    11-21-08 05:55 PM
    Just got off the phone with Fedex and they didn't have anything for my address. I ordered from a Verizon store at 10:30 AM EST and was given free next day by noon Fedex shipping.

The store can't provide any tracking information and the order doesn't show up in the online status system (didn't expect it to but one of the cs reps said that it should work for any type of order so I gave it a try).

I'm guessing since Fedex doesn't have record of it that I won't get it by tomorrow at noon.
    im in the same boat bro. i believe we were lied to.
    11-21-08 06:01 PM
    My rep ordered mine at 5 am central time and he said then it wouldn't ship until Tuesday but maybe it will slip through for tomorrow. He's checking on it for me right now. Not counting on it though.
    11-21-08 06:06 PM
    I just talked to a dude and he says I ordered mine early enough to get it tomorrow. But that doesn't mean much until I get a tracking number
    11-21-08 06:16 PM
    Called a rep Thursday and just got my tracking number. Delivery by noon Saturday!
    11-21-08 06:17 PM
    I just talked to CS, and she said as long as you got your order in by 2pm est, you should have your phone no later than the 27th.
    11-21-08 06:27 PM
    I preordered yesterday through West Coast Telesales. I am in Los Angeles. My rep. put it through this morning at 8 a.m. Pacific and I just this minute at 4:26 p.m. Pacific got a notice with the tracking number that my device has shipped. It is scheduled to be delivered by noon tomorrow.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    11-21-08 06:29 PM
    Thanks the stores got screwed, corporate didn't tell them they were running out of storms. I just hope mine made it through, didn't get an e-mail but I might try calling fedex
    I never got a tracking # from the store rep so I ended up calling customer service and the rep told me I may not get the phone tomorrow. She will credit my account for the $20 if I don't get it.

I may just cancel the order and threaten to cancel my service because my contract is up in a month.

I asked the store rep 3 times if the phone would in tomorrow. If I knew this would happened I would have just waited to get it in a store.
    11-21-08 06:29 PM
    I just talked to CS, and she said as long as you got your order in by 2pm est, you should have your phone no later than the 27th.
    the 27th is Thanksgiving. Does FedEx operate on national holidays?
    11-21-08 06:31 PM
    the 27th is Thanksgiving. Does FedEx operate on national holidays?
    When I hung up the phone I thought that was the 27th. Maybe she meant we would have them by then? I got screwed by Best Buy already with their pre-order so at this point as long as I get it by Christmas I'm ok.
    11-21-08 06:42 PM
    I'm so pissed. I ordered mine early in the morning around 8:45am. Told them to ship it to our house (instead of my dads business) and to get overnight shipping. When I got an email confirmation of my order I noticed that he shipped to my dad's office and forgot to give me overnight dilvery!!!! *****. I asked him about it and this is what he said

"Agian I apologize. [name] sent me the email clear as day for the Saturday delivery. I had tunnel vision and only looked at the number and processed the order as quick as I could to be sure that your order was in before we ran out. We were selling over a hundred a minute. If I reprocess the order you will not receive untill after the 25th."

at least he said we will get it on monday.
    11-21-08 06:45 PM
    Placed an order in-store in San Francisco at about 8am PST and have a tracking number after calling 611. It's coming out of Ontario, Canada?!?! Anyways, the **** at the store said he was doing it overnight (Monday delivery) and it was sent 2-day so no Storm for me until Tuesday. Hopefully they will have a S/W update by then so it's all good. The rep also stated that Saturday delivery is NOT an option for them and can only be done if you are placing a phone order. After reading about plenty of ppl that got Saturday delivery in-store I'm a bit annoyed but whatever.
    11-21-08 06:53 PM
    So I ordered mine from CS at 10:00 am and paid for overnight shipping to be received on Saturday. Called back at 5:00 pm for a tracking number and found out the following. My order sat on a supervisor's desk for six hours waiting for approval. By the time s/he approved it they had run out of phones. They're telling me it will ship out on 12/5. Needless to say I'm totally steamed and thinking about moving all my phones over to AT&T...
    11-21-08 06:54 PM
    Hi everyone,

This is my first post...woohoo. I called Verizon last week and spoke to a lady that put me on a call list, she said she would place the order for me today. Being skeptical I called VZW this morning around 9am pacific time and the guy I spoke to said the order had already been place about 7am buy that lady I spoke to last week. Around 10:30am I got an e-mail from Verizon with my FedEx tracking number. The only issue is that I told the girl to ship it to my work and they have it going to my billing address which is 250 miles north of where I want it to go. I called Verizon back and they issued a ticket and I was assured the phone would get re-routed to my work. I should have it in hand by Monday or Tueday.

Rudi
    11-21-08 06:58 PM
    Placed an order in-store in San Francisco at about 8am PST and have a tracking number after calling 611. It's coming out of Ontario, Canada?!?!
    Probably more like Ontario CA(lifornia). Just a tiny bit closer to San Francisco.
    11-21-08 07:06 PM
    Probably more like Ontario CA(lifornia). Just a tiny bit closer to San Francisco.
    Ontario, California is correct. In my e-mail from Verizon with the tracking number it also said Ontario...thankfully I only live about 45 minutes from Ontario so hopefully I get it Monday.

Rudi
    11-21-08 09:11 PM
    Tweed-

You should be getting a fed ex email soon with tracking number. I ordered mine at 9:00am (PST) and just finally got my fed ex tracking number via email at 6:00pm (PST).

Unless there was some order cut-off at 9am for Saturday delivery but I don't think there was...
    11-21-08 10:53 PM
    So I went to a store that supposedly was to open at 9AM, I get there at 8:30AM to find theyve already sold out... so I place my order online before 9AM Eastern, it doesnt give me the option for "Priority Delivery" so Icalled in to a CSR and asked if I could add priority shipping, he takes the order number, says it will be an extra 14.95 for Saturday delivery, and even gives me a "Tracking number" which was obviously not a FedEx tracking number... but I assumed some internal tracking number... I called 4 times throughout the day to verify the phone was going out Friday for Sat Delivery, after being on hold for over 15 minutes each call was told yes they confirmed that it is going out today, thanks for your business... well at about 10AM on Saturdayt, still with no tracking number I call in again, this time I am told that there is still no tracking number, but it will be shipped from the Alpharetta warehouse, and I should call them. So I call them to find out they are close on Sat and Sunday... at this point I am upset, I understand shortages will happen, but why charge someone for shipping and repeatedly tell them that yep its on its way... when it obviously isnt.

So I called the internet sales CSR back and told her the situation, and this one now tells me there is no way I was given the option to add overnight delivery, as the storm was ONLY being sent 2nd day, and that she couldnt tell me anything, she couldnt even access my order. When I asked her why some people said they ahd received theirs on Saturday she said there was no way they could have... she basically didnt know anything, each new call I make gets me a new rep, who tells me a slightly different story... but basically my card is charged and all I have is the original confirmation email saying 2-3 business days, some bogus "tracking number" stating I will get it Sturday, and a sour stomach about all of this... very very bad experience and still no one seems to be able to tell me whats happening.
    11-23-08 08:51 AM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD