Just got off the phone with CS and they connected me with the store and word has it that orders placed today may not ship til mid next week, regardless of the Sat delivery. I know this has been touched on in some of the shipping topics but I wanted to make a new one to see what others have heard. The store manager is going to call me back with clarification on my order and the process in general in 30 min or so.
    11-21-08 01:34 PM
    Just got off the phone with CS and they connected me with the store and word has it that orders placed today may not ship til mid next week, regardless of the Sat delivery. I know this has been touched on in some of the shipping topics but I wanted to make a new one to see what others have heard. The store manager is going to call me back with clarification on my order and the process in general in 30 min or so.
    I hope this isn't correct. I just paid an extra $20 specifically for delivery tomorrow. The CR who placed my order (by phone) said they're down to only 25,000 in stock. Perhaps once that supply is deleted, more must be ordered, accounting for the delivery late next week? Just a thought. I bloody well better receive mine tomorrow
    11-21-08 01:37 PM
    Me too otherwise VZW is gonna owe me big time. My order was placed at 8:30 this morning. They really did mess up this launch
    11-21-08 01:40 PM
    email just sent to us shows that all storms ordered after noon today will not be shipped until the 24th.
    11-21-08 01:42 PM
    I don't think that is right. I ordered mine at 8 central and it has already been shipped and will be here before noon tomorrow. Just as they promised.
    11-21-08 01:43 PM
    I placed my order last night which was the first thing they were supposed to do. I paid for Saturday delivery. I am sure Verizon will do something if we don't get it tomorrow.

I still don't know if my order was placed.
    11-21-08 01:43 PM
    I don't think that is right. I ordered mine at 8 central and it has already been shipped and will be here before noon tomorrow. Just as they promised.
    They are shipping from regionally based warehouses. If you're in central, there may not be as much of a demand.
    11-21-08 01:46 PM
    i still haven't gotten an e-mail and this through DF
    11-21-08 01:56 PM
    I ordered mine today at 6am through Telesales and they told me to call them back after 10am and they will have a tracking number generated for me. I called them back about an hour ago and asked for my tracking number and they gave it to me. I checked my tracking number and it has already been received from the warehouse and is sitting in a city about 35 minutes away from me. I paid 19.99 for overnight shipping and FedEx estimates it to be at my house by 12pm on Saturday.
    11-21-08 01:57 PM

how do you know it's already been shipped?
    11-21-08 01:58 PM
    If you ordered yours before noon today you should recieve it tomorrow. if you ordered it after noon then you may not recieve it until the 24th. this is a national issue with supply not regional.
    11-21-08 02:03 PM
    ^ This is what telesales told me today.
    11-21-08 02:06 PM
    New email.....East coast ship dates on dfill orders from 3:00pm on will not be shipped until december 5th.
    11-21-08 02:11 PM
    From what they told me at my store:

Phone sales will take longer now but if you physically go into the store and order one they will get it to you by tomorrow.
    11-21-08 02:11 PM
    Just called VZW after screwing around with their website all day. I was informed they are OUT OF STOCK! Orders placed today "May" ship on Dec 6th!!!!!
    They must be kidding! After flooding me with offers, e-mails, etc. saying rush in on Nov.21 to get your phone....they can't produce a phone until Dec? What a disapointment. I wish I didn't dislike the iphone. I would switch out of spite.
    11-21-08 02:16 PM
    From what they told me at my store:

Phone sales will take longer now but if you physically go into the store and order one they will get it to you by tomorrow.
    this is incorrect. fullfilment orders (dfill orders) will not be shipped next day. there are no phones available in the warehouse.
    Oh God, I fear the the shipping delay IS true. I called VZW back to get my order # in order to check status online. Now they're telling me that they're oversold and phones can't ship til Tuesday. Since I pd overnight shipping, I'm feeling more than a little pissed right now.
    If you ordered yours before noon today you should recieve it tomorrow. if you ordered it after noon then you may not recieve it until the 24th. this is a national issue with supply not regional.
    Do you know if this applies for orders placed via verizonwireless.com? I placed an order around 10am EST. I haven't received anything since my order confirmation, and the order status on the VZW web site keeps telling me "come back tomorrow".
    11-21-08 02:17 PM
    they will refund your cost of overnight shipping. The most resent email sent to us at the stores is that the earliest fullfilment date is currently dec.5
    im not sure if this applys to verizonwireless.com but im pretty sure it does. they are all currently out of stock on available devices.
    11-21-08 02:18 PM
    Depends on when you PLACED your order. Heard the reps had a 12pm deadline for those Saturday next day orders. I caleld my Rep, and he told me up front "Greg, yours is being shipped, anyone that ordered after 1pm will get overnight, which will be shipped on the next business day. And will get to them by Wednesday
    11-21-08 02:19 PM
    I got an email about an hour ago, the storm I ordered 8:30 am EST in the store(North Jersey) has shipped.

I checked the fed-ex tracking number and it confirmed the package was ppicked up in WEST CHESTER, PA
    11-21-08 02:22 PM
    theres no delv tommorow. the dude i got at 6am told me that. no delv tommorow. he said why pay the extra and waste it.
    11-21-08 02:30 PM
    Depending on when you put your order in, this doesn't sound right. I asked the manager at the kiosk where I got my Storm if they were overnighting for a charge (to hook up those poor souls who decided to stroll in when the store opened ... I got there a half hour early and was second in line). He checked and confirmed they would FedEx them overnight ... AT NO ADDITIONAL FEE!

Double check friends.
    I ordered mine at a corp store at 9 am Arizona time, was friggin there before 7,, just received my FedEx tracking #.
    Store manager said if you get the confirm by 4 EST, you get sat delivery, otherwise not till Monday or Tuesday.
    I ordered mine from a rep at the North Point store in Alpharetta, GA around 9am. I'm still waiting on a order number. She stated the order has been processed but just waiting for the order #.

She is supposed to call me back around 4pm today. She said it should be at my house no later that noon tomorrow. I hope this is the truth.
    11-21-08 02:31 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD