when i bought my storm, verizon gave me a bunch of free stuff (car charger, skins...) and i got their official screen protectors. should i put them on?

do they...
    -get bubbles?
    -leave sticky stuff when you take them off?
    -make the screen less touch-sensitive and so reflective, the phone is unusable outdoors?
    -and are they EASY to take off?
    02-21-09 11:22 PM
    1. Yes, putting them on can be tricky, with practice, it's no problem.

2. No.

3. Nope, I never noticed that.

4. Yes.
    02-21-09 11:31 PM
    when i bought my storm, verizon gave me a bunch of free stuff (car charger, skins...) and i got their official screen protectors. should i put them on?

do they...
    -get bubbles?
    -make the screen less touch-sensitive and so reflective, the phone is unusable outdoors?
    I just bought my Storm and the salesperson put one on and it had bubbles in it so I changed it and it was easy to remove (use a needle) and it was quite easy to put on. There seems to be no problems in using them with the touchscreen.
    02-21-09 11:49 PM
    They told me my BB comes with a BB protector, they advised I take it off and put on one of theirs. I bought them also but can't see the point of changing it until it's lifted or scuffed. I didn't hear about them damaging anything.
    02-21-09 11:53 PM
    I have the Verizon sheets, still on first one, no bubbles, no troubles. Do it.
    02-21-09 11:54 PM

do they...
    -get bubbles?
    I used the Verizon screen protectors and they're alright.

I found a link here from someone who pointed me in the direction of a company called ScreenPatronus (no I'm not affiliated). I found these screen protectors to be excellent!

If you're interested, check out ScreenPatronus, Mobile Phone Screen protector - the difference is amazing. for more info.
    02-22-09 12:34 AM
    The bubbles can be taken care of easily. At first I didn't realize it came with one initially, I looked at my screen about 2 weeks after getting and saw a few scratches. Then I saw the protector, thank God.
    02-22-09 12:52 AM
    I use them, they work great easy on easy off, when you put it on use a credit card, etc to slide the bubbles out if you get any...It is very easy to do and you can't tell it is even on......
    02-22-09 01:12 AM
    I used the Verizon screen protectors for about two months with no problems at all. Although I did notice that they seem to smudge pretty quickly. Then I got the Invisible Shield and it is 100 times better. Just a thought, but I think it is much more smudge resistant with the IS.
    02-22-09 07:02 AM
    I bought the Verizon ones at the store and the salesperson put it on for me. I am horrible
    at putting them on. No problems here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 07:13 AM
    We just changed from the Verizon ones to the BodyGuardz. Hubby and I both love the new ones. The Verizon ones did not hold up to either one of us very well and had become quite scratched after just a few weeks. So far there are no marks at all on the BodyGuardz.
    02-22-09 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD