Okay so i woke up this morning check my phone and BOOM! the infamous verizon screen. i go okay battery pull will do it. Nope! 6 times i tried it actually almost drained my battery (anyone notice that it does?) anyway im letting it sit at my house with battery out maybe that'll fix it. but if anyone could gimme some help. and for some reason since my phone crashed completely while i tried putting LMS on it it deleted the OS somehow and had to unbrick it but it seems that it resets all the time now. thanks for help

gimme answers stick with an lg vx 5300! only phone i had since i sell better ones
    02-25-09 01:27 PM
    This is what I do when I get the VSOD (because of the media card). Open the back cover, take out the battery, then take out the media card. Leave it out, put the battery back in (after 30 secs or so) then when its back in the main screen, put the media card back in. It never fails.

Note: Don't take out the media card while powered on or you might get the "Media Card Removed" error when booting up.
    02-25-09 01:32 PM
    yeah i tried that but imma try it again i didnt wait thirty seconds thanks for help bro
    02-25-09 01:35 PM
    JL_CMDR and reload OS IMHO
    02-25-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD