wow, so its this ladies fault the storm lacks wifi. You should of complained to your mom that has the contract with verizon and grow up.
    02-24-09 11:15 PM
    ha you got to it right before me, Their should be a way to block people to young to have contract on here.
    02-24-09 11:16 PM
    Ok, so I went into my local Dodge dealer to see some other cars they have and the lady that helped me was an *****. I wish I can just stop there, but I cant. I honestly don't know what the f**k she was doing over there. Didn't want to be judgmental, but when I saw that it was an elderly lady (grandma), I was thinking of waiting for someone else.

Anyway, so I go in and we got talking about the Charger. First I asked if they had any 4x4 enabled trucks with a Hemi, and she only found the Dodge Ram, as I said she would. So I got to ******** how the Charger wasn't out with a hot tub and she tells me that none of the Dodge cars have hot tubs, and I had to pause for a second, and asked, "Wait, none of them?" Then she said at least none of the ones we've (Dodge) carried. I should have thanked her then and there, and left the store, but no, I stayed.

So I go back to talking about the Charger and tell her how its going to be a pain in the *** haveing to drive all the way home for a bath, and that I will just have to add an inflatable pool in it and if she knows how long I have to wait before I can do that, and if there is a way I can get water with another countries garage. She then tells me that they don't do that service, by "that service" I mean hot tubs in cars, and that I would have to get a hot tub at home if I wanted that service and it would cost me $3000 or so. Another chance I had to leave, but I was just so damn confused, I didn't know what the **** she was talking about now.

So I'm standing there for a few seconds, and I'm processing all this. I finally ask her about an GM car that is "rumored" to be coming in two weeks, and whether she knows ANY details about it. She says no, but she'll check, and then goes to some random third party site for info, then tells me, "No, there is only one for Pontiac that came out". NOOOOO!!! Did I ask her for Pontiac?, no, I didn't.

The whole thing just pissed me off, I cant belive someone who doesn't know **** about what is going on has a job there. I know that the economy is bad, so I know that there are quite a few more people interested in the job, a few more qualified people. I just didn't know what to say, if it wasn't so busy I would have just went to someone else, but the damn store was busy.

Anyways, I trailed off of the main concern. I know that the Charger can have a hot tub, I don't have a doubt about that, but now she put a doubt in me about getting water. I am still 99.99% sure that I indeed can put a hot tub in it while with Dodge and take it somewhere else without getting one at home. I just want to be sure.

I know, not anymore ridiculous than the OP's post!
    02-25-09 05:57 PM
    W.T.F. is the point of this thread?
    02-25-09 06:07 PM
    The guy that started this thread probably works for at&t or some inferior service provider and just wanted to bash verizon. Long live VZW!
    02-25-09 06:36 PM
    Ok, so I went into my local Dodge dealer to see some other cars they have and the lady that helped me was an *****. I wish I can just stop there, but I cant. I honestly don't know what the f**k she was doing over there. Didn't want to be judgmental, but when I saw that it was an elderly lady (grandma), I was thinking of waiting for someone else.

Anyway, so I go in and we got talking about the Charger. First I asked if they had any 4x4 enabled trucks with a Hemi, and she only found the Dodge Ram, as I said she would. So I got to ******** how the Charger wasn't out with a hot tub and she tells me that none of the Dodge cars have hot tubs, and I had to pause for a second, and asked, "Wait, none of them?" Then she said at least none of the ones we've (Dodge) carried. I should have thanked her then and there, and left the store, but no, I stayed.

So I go back to talking about the Charger and tell her how its going to be a pain in the *** haveing to drive all the way home for a bath, and that I will just have to add an inflatable pool in it and if she knows how long I have to wait before I can do that, and if there is a way I can get water with another countries garage. She then tells me that they don't do that service, by "that service" I mean hot tubs in cars, and that I would have to get a hot tub at home if I wanted that service and it would cost me $3000 or so. Another chance I had to leave, but I was just so damn confused, I didn't know what the **** she was talking about now.

So I'm standing there for a few seconds, and I'm processing all this. I finally ask her about an GM car that is "rumored" to be coming in two weeks, and whether she knows ANY details about it. She says no, but she'll check, and then goes to some random third party site for info, then tells me, "No, there is only one for Pontiac that came out". NOOOOO!!! Did I ask her for Pontiac?, no, I didn't.

The whole thing just pissed me off, I cant belive someone who doesn't know **** about what is going on has a job there. I know that the economy is bad, so I know that there are quite a few more people interested in the job, a few more qualified people. I just didn't know what to say, if it wasn't so busy I would have just went to someone else, but the damn store was busy.

Anyways, I trailed off of the main concern. I know that the Charger can have a hot tub, I don't have a doubt about that, but now she put a doubt in me about getting water. I am still 99.99% sure that I indeed can put a hot tub in it while with Dodge and take it somewhere else without getting one at home. I just want to be sure.

I know, not anymore ridiculous than the OP's post!
    ROFLMAO!
    02-25-09 06:39 PM
    Would You Talk To Your Grandmother Like That?
    02-25-09 07:07 PM
    I don't understand why so many people do not realize that public WiFi has serious security problem. I will not use any public WiFi even if the Storm has such capability.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I guess for convenience maybe? IDK. but like you, I don't use public wifi either. Just not safe.
    02-25-09 07:18 PM
    O.K. so a rep should know the basic stats of every phone out there for verizon...do you realize how many phones that is?? That's about 50 different phones (smart and dumb) and that's not counting the ones they don't sell on the website anymore...
    Not to feed the fire here but the Stom is VZW's flagship device (all over the advertising, whole paged dedicated to it in the products and service books). Anyone who works for VZW should know this phone backward and forward. But in general I agree with your point.
    02-26-09 12:03 AM
    our local vzw rep is a spotty teenager who is to busy swapping ringtones with his buddies than serving customers..that will be another supplier then sir
    02-26-09 12:09 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD