Well the problem is it is not available on all family plans - only the more expensive ones. Some of the ads don't even mention this - they will mention "select nationwide family plans" or something at the end.

T-Mobile introduced that 5 number thing and the common viewer thinks VZW has added 10 free numbers as well - until you get into the store and realize it's only for the more expensive plans. By that point it doesn't matter since they already have you in the store.
    if by the "more expensive ones" you mean everything but the absolute cheapest one, then yeah...you're right.
    06-08-09 09:53 AM
    Well the problem is it is not available on all family plans - only the more expensive ones. Some of the ads don't even mention this - they will mention "select nationwide family plans" or something at the end.

T-Mobile introduced that 5 number thing and the common viewer thinks VZW has added 10 free numbers as well - until you get into the store and realize it's only for the more expensive plans. By that point it doesn't matter since they already have you in the store.
    What exactly does "By that point it doesn't matter since they already have you in the store" mean? It's not like you can't just turn around and leave once you have the details of the plan, they don't make you sign up just to be allowed inside. If travel really isn't your thing, I suggest going to a mall where carriers have official corporate kiosks. If you don't like what you hear at one, just go to the other!
    06-08-09 10:05 AM
    Whether due to the browser or Verizon's network (i suspect a little of each) the Storm's internet is SLOW...to the point where I usually avoid using it. Sad b/c i'm paying $30 a month for data...
    So you're saying you'd rather pay 30 dollars a month and be sad than take the 5 seconds it would take to go online and download opera mini? Or even just wait for skyfire?

What a sad state of affairs.
    06-08-09 11:17 AM

First off, I know this is not the place for carrier plans....
    Since I currently have AT&T's family plan, paying $69.99 for 700 minutes, and Verizon family plan with 10 F&F with 1400 minutes for $89.99 is great since you get double the minutes and 10 F&F for $20.00 more.
    06-08-09 11:43 AM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD