The people that have replaced S2's this many times are:

A. Expecting that the phone remain "perfect" after abusing it.

B. Doing something to it or using it in an environment it wasn't designed for.

C. To stupid to use a smartphone.
    You know what **** YOU! To stupid...you don't even know why I've had 7. I don't abuse, or expect perfection. I do expect to get a phone that doesn't have a cracked screen, buttons that never worked, freezing and blown speakers...so before you add your stupid 2 cents think first!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 09:01 PM
    Settle down folks!

11-24-10 09:05 PM
    Misleading thread title is misleading.
    How is it misleading! I asked and the manager said he would have to review my bill and past....since I've been with verizon since they started and am on good standing I got to switch to the HTC. When I put this out I hadn't heard back...thus the "might" jeeez I guess you have to spell everything out!!!!!

11-24-10 09:05 PM
    lol, I think if they were to put you in the X then you might be able to be all "YES!"... but for the Incredible.... meh.
    11-24-10 10:02 PM
    I never know how some ppl go thru that many phones...do u use a case or screen protectors? I've had refurb phones before, its not a big deal. I've got the incredible and besides the battery life I'm very satisfied, got it the first day it came out but if I had a choice now I think I wouldve gone to the Droid X. That rule of 3 replacements doesn't apply anymore its just managers discretion or customer service's call. Usually if you pay ur bill on time and are on a higher price plan customer service will help you out.

11-24-10 10:31 PM
    Glad to hear of you getting your beloved Inc. Good luck, and so long...
    11-24-10 11:46 PM
    Immature attitudes (regardless of who or why) are the reason I don't participate in these forums much. This thread just pushes other contributors away.

Worse than slickdeals crowd at times.
    11-25-10 12:26 AM
    Well I know someone that had the S1, and they had no problems whatsoever that couldn't be fixed by a cpl updates, and they were very happy with it.... they decided to upgrade to a DX an now they are STILL exploring the darn thing! LOL!!! It can do SO MUCH!!
    11-25-10 08:18 AM
    This thread made me giggle, great way to start off the morning! I will say that yes it is possible to go through multiple devices and it has nothing to do with being stupid (and before you say others are stupid, you might want to learn and thing or two about grammar). I am on Sprint I went through at least 8 Tours and it had nothing to do with user error, they were messed up right out of the box (2 of them wouldn't even activate though that could be thanks to the dumb@$$ employees at Sprint) and when I finally got one that worked it was great for 2 months till a over the air update I was forced to do bricked my phone and then I was sent 2 more replacements and when both of them had issues I was given an early upgrade. As far as the original poster goes, I really don't even know why you made this thread other than to have people tell you good luck which is just a waste of forum and to start telling people f*** you because they didn't say "OMG I'm so happy for you, I want an Incredible FTWWDHUDAKJFDJH" is one of the more ridiculous and moronic things I have seen in a while.... and I live in a city filled with morons and ridiculous people. Enjoy your new phone, I hope you don't have too many issues with this one.
    howarmat likes this.
    11-25-10 09:11 AM
    Whatever...my tittle isn't a lie....verizon has put me into the HTC..I didn't say it was perfect...better then the storm...do your homework...there's less people having problems with the HTC's then people who have storm2's....oh and by...stpd

I always do my homework. Besides which, my WIFE is the one who wanted to get the Storms. I was against it. but thanks for playing.
    11-25-10 10:34 AM
    This thread made me giggle, great way to start off the morning! I will say that yes it is possible to go through multiple devices and it has nothing to do with being stupid (and before you say others are stupid, you might want to learn and thing or two about grammar). I am on Sprint I went through at least 8 Tours and it had nothing to do with user error, they were messed up right out of the box (2 of them wouldn't even activate though that could be thanks to the dumb@$$ employees at Sprint) and when I finally got one that worked it was great for 2 months till a over the air update I was forced to do bricked my phone and then I was sent 2 more replacements and when both of them had issues I was given an early upgrade. As far as the original poster goes, I really don't even know why you made this thread other than to have people tell you good luck which is just a waste of forum and to start telling people f*** you because they didn't say "OMG I'm so happy for you, I want an Incredible FTWWDHUDAKJFDJH" is one of the more ridiculous and moronic things I have seen in a while.... and I live in a city filled with morons and ridiculous people. Enjoy your new phone, I hope you don't have too many issues with this one.
    How is my thread stupid? I finaly was given a difernt device instead of another storm that doesn't work. As far as my saying f you to a certain person..I don't like being called stupid or a lier. So when you get a phone that you hear works and hope works and you get excited you can't share it on here! Is that what your saying...

11-25-10 11:09 PM
    How is my thread stupid?

Because you don't know how to spell? That might be why. Just a thought. The forum has a built in spell check, your phone does too, yet you manage to come across as a 9 year old with anger issues, literacy problems and 7 Storms.
    11-25-10 11:40 PM
    Because you don't know how to spell? That might be why. Just a thought. The forum has a built in spell check, your phone does too, yet you manage to come across as a 9 year old with anger issues, literacy problems and 7 Storms.
    Go **** yourself you!! Get a life! Stupid ***!!!! I come across as a child...ok supermario!!!!! And how old are you..dumb ***!!! Do everybody a favor and shoot yourself...

11-26-10 12:01 AM
    Go **** yourself you!! Get a life! Stupid ***!!!! I come across as a child...ok supermario!!!!! And how old are you..dumb ***!!! Do everybody a favor and shoot yourself...

See. Anger issues. Poor thing. Some one get this kid a mommy. He needs a hug.
    11-26-10 12:03 AM

You win a Kewpie doll for the most uncontrolled and childish retort of the day. tacky, tacky, tacky.
    11-26-10 12:30 AM
    That's more than enough folks. Be polite, and on topic.
    11-26-10 12:30 AM
    How is my thread stupid? I finaly was given a difernt device instead of another storm that doesn't work. As far as my saying f you to a certain person..I don't like being called stupid or a lier. So when you get a phone that you hear works and hope works and you get excited you can't share it on here! Is that what your saying...

I said your thread was pointless, not stupid and I said it was pointless because it is. The only time I said the word stupid was regarding the person that said that many replacements was because people were too stupid to use a smart phone and I said maybe someone should learn about grammar before speaking about someone else's intelligence (or lack of).

I said it was moronic and ridiculous for you to start dropping f bombs on people because it was. NOBODY CALLED YOU NAMES and even if they did getting all crazy over some comment on the internet only makes the other person laugh harder and when someone says you have anger issues replying with cussing them out as well only proves their point.

Anyway, like I said before good luck with your phone and I hope you will be happy with it. Had you asked a question like "I am so frustrated, I have gone through 7 replacements because of x,y,z and I really don't want to keep getting the same defective phone, does anyone have any information about getting a different model or a new s2?", you probably would have had a lot of helpful posts and good lucks but not that many people are going to care about a post saying "I have had 7 s2's and if Verizon doesn't give me a Incredible im going to another carrier so wish me luck" and some will probably voice their opinion about it and if you can't handle it maybe you should consider not posting on a public forum

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
    Last edited by xlipstickandbruisesx; 11-26-10 at 01:03 AM.
    11-26-10 12:59 AM
    right people were going thru phones with little problems and getting them replaced so they could switch devices, so that standard policy went away.

And i only owned 1 storm 1 and 1 storm 2 and both worked just fine with no hardware issues. So people going thru so many are doing something different to them to break them
    not necessarily true but i guess you could be right, many people have real issues with their phones.
    11-26-10 01:58 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD