So I'm done with the storm 2. I've gone thru 7, so knowbody can say I haven't given the Storm2 a chance. I wish it would work...I love the Storm2...but its just not working and I'm tired of Verizon just sending me the same broken phone over and over. What pisses me off is Verizon has a policy that after 3 replacement phones, they offer you a difernt phone of equal value, since they haven't offered me a difernt phone...I'm demanding the Incredible, or I'm switching providers! Wish me luck!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 01:40 AM
    Misleading thread title is misleading.
    11-24-10 03:31 AM
    Good luck!
    11-24-10 03:32 AM
    they do not have that policy anymore. you may demand all you want but they do not have to do anything
    11-24-10 05:59 AM
    Well good luck. But your going to another device with issues. I replace more incredibles than storms.

11-24-10 07:53 AM
    As Matt said, the multi-fru swap policy is no longer an option. Knowbody????
    11-24-10 08:04 AM
    User error?

I dont understand how people can go thru so many phones. My wife and I both have S2's. I had to replace mine because the headphone jack was messed up, but other than that we have had no issues. We got them Nov/Dec of 09.. ... ... well good luck i guess.
    11-24-10 08:26 AM
    1. your title is a lie

2. The Incredible isn't perfect, either.

3. luck

4. bye
    11-24-10 08:45 AM
    they do not have that policy anymore. you may demand all you want but they do not have to do anything
    so verizon doesnt give you a new phone anymore after having the same one replaces at least 3 times?......i didnt know that. i know that sprint did that but now im wondering if they do that as well
    11-24-10 08:56 AM
    I think people were abusing it.... saying they had a bad phone a few times just to get a new different phone. It sucks, but I dont blame them
    11-24-10 09:08 AM
    so verizon doesnt give you a new phone anymore after having the same one replaces at least 3 times?......i didnt know that. i know that sprint did that but now im wondering if they do that as well
    they ended it around the same time they changed etf to $375 I believe around april. It can still happen but it is rare. It is not a policy but it is at the manger/supervisors discretion.

11-24-10 09:36 AM
    Policy or not, the pc will not alow a sub fru without it having a mang. Initial. If there are none in the warehouse than a sub will be allowed. You still may find a. Mang. To do it . Just if your in a store be nice to the tech. We have no control over big red.
    11-24-10 10:24 AM
    User error?

I dont understand how people can go thru so many phones. My wife and I both have S2's. I had to replace mine because the headphone jack was messed up, but other than that we have had no issues. We got them Nov/Dec of 09.. ... ... well good luck i guess.
    Me too. Still my orginal...
    11-24-10 10:32 AM
    right people were going thru phones with little problems and getting them replaced so they could switch devices, so that standard policy went away.

And i only owned 1 storm 1 and 1 storm 2 and both worked just fine with no hardware issues. So people going thru so many are doing something different to them to break them
    11-24-10 11:13 AM
    right people were going thru phones with little problems and getting them replaced so they could switch devices, so that standard policy went away.

And i only owned 1 storm 1 and 1 storm 2 and both worked just fine with no hardware issues. So people going thru so many are doing something different to them to break them
    Makes you wonder what that is
    11-24-10 11:18 AM
    They may check your account to see if you are eligible for an upgrade or they may let you upgrade early. That might be the only way that the OP gets a different phone.
    11-24-10 11:35 AM
    Thread titled changed up a bit.
    11-24-10 11:41 AM
    I am still on my original with few problems
    11-24-10 11:58 AM
    So I'm done with the storm 2. I've gone thru 7, so knowbody can say I haven't given the Storm2 a chance. I wish it would work...I love the Storm2...but its just not working and I'm tired of Verizon just sending me the same broken phone over and over. What pisses me off is Verizon has a policy that after 3 replacement phones, they offer you a difernt phone of equal value, since they haven't offered me a difernt phone...I'm demanding the Incredible, or I'm switching providers! Wish me luck!!!

Seven Storm 2's? WOW!!! I've only had one and it's working just fine. What do you people do to end up with seven devices?

11-24-10 01:15 PM

The people that have replaced S2's this many times are:

A. Expecting that the phone remain "perfect" after abusing it.

B. Doing something to it or using it in an environment it wasn't designed for.

C. To stupid to use a smartphone.
    11-24-10 02:49 PM
    The people that have replaced S2's this many times are:

A. Expecting that the phone remain "perfect" after abusing it.

B. Doing something to it or using it in an environment it wasn't designed for.

C. To stupid to use a smartphone.
    I know I'm dealing with "C" when I hear people say there's is "flawless".
    11-24-10 02:53 PM
    If you have been through 7 Storms, I predict you will be taking your droid back within 2 weeks because it doesn't meet your expectations either. I have had both the Storm 1 and the Storm 2, and have never had to replace a phone, must less 7 of them.
    11-24-10 06:20 PM
    One can get an Incredible now for MINUS $25. quite a deal!!
    11-24-10 07:29 PM
    If you have been through 7 Storms, I predict you will be taking your droid back within 2 weeks because it doesn't meet your expectations either. I have had both the Storm 1 and the Storm 2, and have never had to replace a phone, must less 7 of them.
    Well it is possible. I went through 4 Tours 7 months. 3 stuck trackballs and one dead Tour after installing some innocuous app, like google mobile.

I've had the S2 since April with only some minor issues. None of the issues required a reload.
    11-24-10 08:09 PM
    1. your title is a lie

2. The Incredible isn't perfect, either.

3. luck

4. bye
    Whatever...my tittle isn't a lie....verizon has put me into the HTC..I didn't say it was perfect...better then the storm...do your homework...there's less people having problems with the HTC's then people who have storm2's....oh and by...stpd

11-24-10 08:57 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD