Great...i was just going to buy that pouch.

Which one did you have? The one with the metal bb logo or w/o?

I had the bottom case and it almost ripped my end button off now i'm awaiting my replacement. I love my phone and it was working great. Now i worried is my new phone gonna be a dud??? I'm neverious
    12-13-08 10:04 AM

I have both of these and they work pretty good- no button sticking problems like the holster because the inside is smooth. I heard the holster has a seam that catches on the buttons and rips them off.

I bought the "leather" one without the button from Verizon and upon delivery learned it's actually koiskin - fake leather. So I bought the real leather one that has the BB button. In the end, I like either one.
    Last edited by MegaBit; 12-13-08 at 10:19 AM.
    12-13-08 10:17 AM
    BlackBerry Bold OEM Holster Case Clip Pouch STORM 9500 - eBay (item 170283962789 end time Dec-31-08 16:37:07 PST)

That is the one I got and had my curve on without problems. I keep the screen always to the back of the case like puttin the case in with the screen facing the back of the case. It should be consistantly straight. Anyone had problems with this one doing it the way I plan to?
    12-13-08 10:53 AM
    Is this the one that has built-in indentations that run along the inside of the case to protect the trackball and if so, does that matter for the Storm?
    Yep, that's the one. No it doesn't effect it @ all. I think it really works well. I never use the new one that I bought.

I just got this image from amazon It was only $6.70 there today.
    12-13-08 12:05 PM
    I got the one from Verizon on launch day but after having heard about buttons being pulled off in EU, I first used my fingers to streach the sides wide open (it is crunched up in the package) then I put the phone in upside down. Been using it this way from the beginning, no problems, fits fine.
    12-13-08 12:50 PM
    I've been using the leather case that holds any PDA sideways and clips on the belt. Seems to work fine until the Seidio holster arrives.
    12-13-08 01:01 PM
    Yep, that's the one. No it doesn't effect it @ all. I think it really works well. I never use the new one that I bought.

I just got this image from amazon It was only $6.70 there today.
    Yep. Just looked in my drawer and my older one was in there from one I had my curve and the ordered one im gonna have to send back. Its the same one like in brand new condition. Works good with the storm. I put the storm in face backwards. The upper part that closes will need to adjust to it cause tthe Storm is a little bit and it just barely magnets the flip piece. Other then that, it holds the storm well. Mine was cheap to! lol
    12-13-08 01:20 PM
    Anyone have any troubles with this?

12-13-08 02:12 PM
    I have the OEM leather pouch with belt clip from Verizon and it has caused no problems to my phone. It was extremely tight when I first got it so I stretched it out first with my old i760 and also squeezed the sides of the case to stretch them out. No issues.
    12-13-08 03:01 PM

I've been using the bottom one without a problem. Where is the button getting caught?

I also have the BB holster with the flap (without the metal insignia) on order.
    12-13-08 03:14 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD