Now the website says Storm's are shipping out on the 11th...

PICK A FRIGGIN DATE PLEASE!
    11-27-08 11:33 PM
    **** my life... that sucks.. its bull **** .. lol....
    11-27-08 11:35 PM
    and its not that bad its just saying orders now will be shipped by XXX and thats not bad their just keeping pepople informed .. i think by posting this their actually doing a great job
    11-27-08 11:36 PM
    What has it been now?

5th......8th.....15th.....11th.....
    11-27-08 11:38 PM
    Look. Vzw botched this launch. You know it, I know it, my grandma knows it. The phones are screwed up, the quantity and availability is ridiculous... What can ya do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 11:40 PM
    complain............?
    11-27-08 11:56 PM
    for god's sakes verizon..... I'm sick of this....
    11-27-08 11:58 PM
    complain............?
    And how many separate threads do you feel are necessary? Its to the point of being disgusting. The phones are effed, there aren't enough of the devices to go around, dates are being changed... Ok! We all know and understand these facts! Does there need to be 20 new threads a day dedicated to b*tching and complaining about issues that are already more than well-known? You tell me.

11-27-08 11:58 PM
    My store is still receiving ours on the 5th and have tracking numbers already.
    11-27-08 11:59 PM
    And how many separate threads do you feel are necessary? Its to the point of being disgusting. The phones are effed, there aren't enough of the devices to go around, dates are being changed... Ok! We all know and understand these facts! Does there need to be 20 new threads a day dedicated to b*tching and complaining about issues that are already more than well-known? You tell me.

dude! im with ya i was being sarcastic! lol
    11-28-08 12:41 AM
    My store is still receiving ours on the 5th and have tracking numbers already.
    my manager told me we should be getting our shipment either tomorow or saturday
    11-28-08 12:42 AM
    Good thing they're not in the business of "life". They're in business to make money off of selling service plans for cell and wireless and devices. And you apparently are helping to keep them in business but in the meantime want to whine about it.
    11-28-08 12:43 AM
    dude! im with ya i was being sarcastic! lol
    Thank god... I was starting to think I was the only one left with any rational thoughts here.

11-28-08 12:44 AM
    any chance verizon wanted this kind of hysteria? it seems like this stuff is usually good for sales. look at the wii.
    11-28-08 12:49 AM
    I think the dates have to do more so with the stock and making sure all the devices are working properly. They could be making sure that all the phone's screens work and other hardware issues. Plus I don't think the new date refers to orders that have already been placed.
    11-28-08 12:52 AM
    and its not that bad its just saying orders now will be shipped by XXX and thats not bad their just keeping pepople informed .. i think by posting this their actually doing a great job
    we shouldnt be going through this in the first place, how many of you people ever paid for something and didnt know when you were really getting it?? no there doing a terrible job!!!
    11-28-08 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD