two things:
    1. i heard today that phones were being delayed because of the software update!
    2. spoke to two tech guys today over the phone and they said they were expecting maintence updates for the phone with 1-2 weeks.
    anyone else getting this information?
    11-25-08 12:31 AM
    Others have posted that an update is scheduled for the 8th of December, although I doubt they're positive on that. Some of the reps claim that the storms are being delayed because FedEx can't keep up, but who knows.
    11-25-08 12:34 AM
    mad mikey.. i want you to take a gun , put it to your head , .... and use the search tool .
    11-25-08 12:34 AM
    really?? this has been posting 100s times.. search the forum.. everything is a rumor.. there are no facts
    11-25-08 12:35 AM
    mad mikey.. i want you to take a gun , put it to your head , .... and use the search tool .
    hhahahahah
    11-25-08 12:36 AM
    weird part is, what i heard is fact. problem with search is theirs too many dumb responses. perhaps u can enlighten me sooks? since u are a crackberry master and i am just a user apparently
    11-25-08 12:39 AM
    That is what i have heard from diffrent sources. But i was told the best thing for us to do is to flood the call centers with all the problems they are reporting the most common issues reported to RIM to make a software fix...
    11-25-08 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD