View Poll Results: Verizon Customer Service by Telephone Rating by CrackBerry Community

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 = Worst Experience Ever / Did not attempt to resolve issue

6 20.69%
  • 2 = Less Than Normal

2 6.90%
  • 3 = Normal / Not the worst or Best Experience

3 10.34%
  • 4 = Better Than Normal

6 20.69%
  • 5 = Above Average Experience / Resolved or Attempted to Resolve Issue(s)

12 41.38%
    This poll is to see how the CrackBerry Community would rate Verizon Customer Service by telephone communciation only;
    Specifically concerning Storm Hardware or Software related issues only.

POST a comment, Share an experience, Voice your feelings, But stay on Topic.

Do not include any experiences from actual visits to a location. Customer Service by Phone Only.

If you have ever had some type of communication experience with a VZW customer service rep by phone only, please rate how you think their customer service was. Be Professional and vote accordingly.

Rating by scale of 1 to 5

1 = Worst Experience Ever / Did not attempt to resolve issue

2 = Less Than Normal

3 = Normal / Not the worst or Best Experience

4 = Better Than Normal

5 = Above Average Experience / Resolved or Attempted to Resolve Issue(s)
    Last edited by The.Perfect.Storm; 05-30-09 at 02:03 AM.
    05-30-09 01:27 AM
    I would give em a 5....never had any problems whatsoever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 01:30 AM
    I would give em a 5....never had any problems whatsoever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hmmm wrong spot for this thread... Anyway VZW phone customer service is quite good for me, but I have had to hold on for a few min, not bad considering some company's that make you wait on hold for 20+ min... NOW their in store service SUCKS A*S.... So I give them a 4.3....
    05-30-09 01:42 AM
    I'm just glad to answer the phone quickly. Other carriers I have waited 30 mins or longer to even get anyone on the phone. Only thing I wish they could help me with is the OS which is out of their control. Other than that they have always been very helpful.
    05-30-09 01:47 AM
    Give them a '5'...right after getting my Storm, it was working great. Then out of the clear blue, it just locked up, red data light on, and nothing worked. Made one call to Customer Service, explained the issue, tried a battery pull, with no results. They made a call to a nearby VZW store, had them hold a new Storm for me, and I went in the next day, they set up my new replacement, and it's been working ever since. Great service.
    05-30-09 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD