1. Jon3000's Avatar
    So... What do you guys think my best plan of action is? Should I simply ask for a 200$ credit, or actually threaten to take them both back? Am I S.O.L?
    02-06-09 07:17 AM
  2. angeljim's Avatar
    I am in the same boat too, orded two storms January 29 recived and activated them February 2 and now they are buy one get one free. I'm going to try and get ahold of my verizon rep and see if anything can be done.
    02-06-09 07:30 AM
  3. xcrackberryx's Avatar
    you are still under the 30 day trial. go back and have them adjust your plan.but the second phone must also be under a 2 year plan too. got a family member that wants on too join a family plan
    02-06-09 07:36 AM
  4. pmd5498's Avatar
    i have been waiting to upgrade my phone and my wifes and I guess I waiting just long enough I am getting my storms tomorrow cant wait...what a deal
    02-06-09 07:43 AM
  5. Jon3000's Avatar
    good thing we got 2 new 2-yr plans with our storms (me and my girlfriend both upgraded)

    I will ask for a price adjustment, if they give me lip I guess I can just threaten to return them. *shrug*
    02-06-09 07:48 AM
  6. LuciferRex's Avatar
    i wonder what posessed them to offer b1g1 on a phone this new anyway....I'm just happy i didn't have anyone else on my plan or id be mad i bought mine already
    02-06-09 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD