Hi Everybody,

I ordered my BB Storm this morning via the telephone. The Verizon rep recommended a $59 package that included a case, car charger, screen protector, etc. which I ordered along with the phone.

Unfortunately I can't find this "Verizon Package" online to confirm what was included or to confirm normal prices for the individual components. The rep was supposed to e-mail me a confirmation shipping e-mail, but I haven't received it yet.

Is this a good deal? Did others do the same thing?
    11-21-08 03:21 PM
    The bundle they tried to sell to me this morning was a bluetooth headset (BARF! ... especially for $130), car charger and a hokie looking leather belt clip they called a case (PASS!) which I couldn't use my VIP discount on. I ended up getting the car charger, screen covers and the black silicone cover ... with the discount ... for $40-$50.

If you don't like the products you can return them to your local VZW store.
    11-21-08 03:26 PM
    Thanks, I don't need a headset as my CTS has bluetooth. However, I don't think it was the same package.
    11-21-08 03:38 PM
    that is not exactly a package...theres no discount: car charger $30, case $20, and screen protectors $10.00 [3 pack]....go back to vzw and for that price you could get this PACKAGE:

Case $10.00 [$10.00 Discount]
    Car Charger: $20.00 [$10 Discount]
    2 Gig Memory: $20.00 [$10 Discount]

...Screen protectors still $10.00
    ...Total savings $30.00!

i think this is only available in corporate stores, but if your bring in the accessories to your local store, with receipt, ask them about the package mentioned above for a better deal...
    11-21-08 03:45 PM
    that is not exactly a package...theres no discount: car charger $30, case $20, and screen protectors $10.00 [3 pack]....go back to vzw and for that price you could get this PACKAGE:

Case $10.00 [$10.00 Discount]
    Car Charger: $20.00 [$10 Discount]
    2 Gig Memory: $20.00 [$10 Discount]

...Screen protectors still $10.00
    ...Total savings $30.00!

i think this is only available in corporate stores, but if your bring in the accessories to your local store, with receipt, ask them about the package mentioned above for a better deal...
    I believe this is the package I ordered. Unfortunately, it was conveyed to me verbally while I was leaving the plane at the airport so I couldn't write down the details. I still haven't received the confirmation e-mail I requested.

That being said, it appears your package was only $40? I am fairly confident my package was quoted as $59. I did ask the rep if this was the best deal since I am a VIP and Corporate Account customer.

I knew I needed the car charger and the case so I told him to order if it was the best value.

Please confirm exactly what is included in the package and the price paid. Thanks!
    11-21-08 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD