so my end call button just basically stopped working. i cant end calls anymore which really sucks so im probably gonna have to take my phone into verizon and see if i can get it fixed. the problem is i dont have insurance on the phone since i bought it from a third party. my question is, does anyone know how much they are going to charge me to fix this? is there a standard rate to fix the phones? or is there anyway you might think i can fix it myself? any info would be great. thanks guys.
    06-15-09 12:55 AM
    Call 611 and tell them your issues. Don't worry about insurance and leave the part out about buying it form a 3rd party. It's a Verizon branded handset and it should still be under the 1 year warranty period from them/RIM. It'll be covered under that if it's the active phone on your account.
    06-15-09 01:17 AM
    cool. thanks a lot.
    06-15-09 01:20 AM
    can anyone vouch for this?
    its a repair website for blackberries.

pdarepairworld.com - BlackBerry Repair Services for BlackBerry 9500 Storm
    06-15-09 01:22 AM
    If you plan on going 3rd party (you really need to call VZW first though) go to Horizon Wireless.
    06-15-09 01:27 AM
    yeah i will def call them first but in case i have no luck with them im just preparing myself so im not just stumbling around later. have no end button sucks and i dont think i can stand it any longer. thanks though.
    06-15-09 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD