07-17-10 12:20 AM
54 123
tools
    Jobs claimed that RIM had a problem with antennas also. Has anyone here had an issue with reception based on how they hold their phones? I sure haven't and I've had at least 6 or 7 BB phones (between my wife and I-- I've had to set up all of her phones so I've used hers too)
    07-16-10 10:28 PM
    Well done! RIM released an official statement on apple press conference. After read that on crackberry, I conclude that RIM isn't giving apple any face for bringing down bold9700 which is the leading flagship phone for bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-10 11:05 PM
    Jobs claimed that RIM had a problem with antennas also. Has anyone here had an issue with reception based on how they hold their phones? I sure haven't and I've had at least 6 or 7 BB phones (between my wife and I-- I've had to set up all of her phones so I've used hers too)
    To be honest, I rarely even pay attention to the bars on my phone unless I'm going through a tunnel. That's the only time I've ever dropped a call or lost my data connection.
    07-17-10 12:09 AM
    I never pay attention to the bars I have. I just make phone calls. And I use my phone all sorts of ways and I ne'er lose a call. The only time I lose calls is when I'm going through a tunnel, not all tunnels but the long ones.
    But apple to say it's not just iphone4 but instead a lot of other phones is just low. I don't hate apple or anything and I support apple since I've own iPods and iPods touches as well as unlocking tons of iPhones all the time. Their products to me seems solid unt the iphone4. Just por design. I recommend apple for mp3 players all the time since it's just easy for a lot of poeple to deal with. Since all they do is just music. But Jobs saying it's other phones is just low!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 12:20 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD