View Poll Results: Which is better on the Storm?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • VCast Song ID

34 64.15%
  • Shazam

19 35.85%
05-31-09 10:45 AM
30 12
tools
    As some others have said, Song ID seems much slower to load and tag songs then Shazam. I've also had better luck with Shazam in noisy settings. Both work pretty well, but the time it takes to successfully complete a tag with Song ID is a negative for me. But as it has been pointed out, it is free.
    05-30-09 11:19 PM
    Shazam is a whole whoppin $5 for unlimited use with all features, and is more reliable as well more efficient. VCast is slower, less accurate, and only ID's songs for its free price. All other options require $15 per month on vCast.

I'll take the one time $5 fee for all options with unlimited use any day. Especially since it ia more reliable and carries a much smaller footprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 12:01 AM
    I tried the Verizon one and it stays on listening for 2 minutes instead of 10 seconds like its suppose to shazam is better IMO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 08:20 AM
    I was using Shazam before the Vcast Song ID came out, then tried that. Honestly, I like the V Cast better.

Much better interface IMHO, better compatibility, and I have had no problems IDing songs quickly.

-Corey
    05-31-09 10:26 AM
    I was using Shazam before the Vcast Song ID came out, then tried that. Honestly, I like the V Cast better.

Much better interface IMHO, better compatibility, and I have had no problems IDing songs quickly.

-Corey
    I think the Storm version will be very user friendly, and people will LOVE it. The longer they wait, the more customers they lose to Vcast.
    05-31-09 10:45 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD