so even though it is a rip to spend 1.99 per song through vcast. There were some songs i wanted on there asap about 10. after a few days of listening to them i try to listen again and it says "you do not have the rights to play this song. You may need sync with you're pc in order to obtains rights"

so first i pull the battery since the phone froze after that msg. try again same thing except now if just shuffles through the songs with out playing. I close it and then go to sync it with my comp. after that I try to obtain the rights through the phone and comp.

So stumped over this and its really getting annoying. The VZW reps. say just delete and DL them again if it shows up on the bill call and have them take it off. got the bill today and sure enough theres the songs i was told to re-DL, after about an hour they finally took it off the bill. But of course the songs did the same Fk'n thing.

any ideas?
    Last edited by JJGreen121; 12-30-08 at 11:12 PM.
    12-30-08 11:10 PM
    yeah , download lime wired then just drag and drop no more 1.99 a song.... FREE
    12-30-08 11:13 PM
    had that thought as well but..... I'm not trying to transfer a virus to my phone. i have other songs on the storm from other programs but when i dont want to forget the name and just want it on there then and there vcast in convenient
    12-30-08 11:18 PM
    honestly the new limewire is flawless and as long as your simi edumacated lol you will be fine just dont download the files that say "screaming hot girl orgasms go tell it on the mountain " lol
    12-30-08 11:23 PM
    This is my first post here but I'll try to help. This happened to me too. Do you have your phone connected to VCast? If so unplug and you can play your tunes. I only get this message when I'm connected and try to play tunes on my Storm. Hope this helps.
    12-30-08 11:33 PM
    I use VCAST the same way I use itunes for my ipod, I open find song I might like play the sample and then go elsewhere to get the real deal... So many options on the net for music I cant see using Vcast to get them.
    12-30-08 11:42 PM
    This is my first post here but I'll try to help. This happened to me too. Do you have your phone connected to VCast? If so unplug and you can play your tunes. I only get this message when I'm connected and try to play tunes on my Storm. Hope this helps.
    no im not connected. this happens when i go to vcast through the storm not the program on my comp.

I use VCAST the same way I use itunes for my ipod, I open find song I might like play the sample and then go elsewhere to get the real deal... So many options on the net for music I cant see using Vcast to get them.
    Again i do go other places. But i use Vcast like when im at the gym or running with my dog, and i get the OH YEAH! i want that song. Im impulsive and want the song then or i know i will forget
    12-31-08 05:44 PM
    Same thing happened to me JJGreen! Any help would be great!
    12-31-08 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD