Post some if you took pics with your storm...I discovered being able to send pictures directly too BBMS buddies so every second I was sending pictures to my friend back in NY from Florida.
    This was my spring break, Ill post some pictures taken from my storm.

SOME PICTURES ARE CROOKED! tilt your head! lol

This last one is a space shuttle launch, i dont know how it happened that day it was a really beautiful sight.
    03-21-09 06:09 PM

Keys

my father

03-21-09 06:09 PM

THATS A DOLPHIN! it showed up RIGHT before the space shuttle launch...so i saw the sunset, the dolphin started jumping around, and then...the space shuttle happened. Really strange that all those happened in a matter of 5 minutes

Hotel

Rolls Royce phantom in MIAMI

Bridge, view from friends room
    03-21-09 06:11 PM

These last two pictures are the view from my room
    03-21-09 06:12 PM
    Lordy but those pics bring back fond memories as both my wife and I were born and grew up in Miami. We left in 1972 and we still miss South Florida so much.
    03-21-09 07:38 PM
    Nice pictures! I'm going to orlando in june. Can't wait!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 12:42 AM
    Lordy but those pics bring back fond memories as both my wife and I were born and grew up in Miami. We left in 1972 and we still miss South Florida so much.
    Yea i miss it too i didnt wanna leave I like Fort Lauderdale a LOT more than miami though, miami to me is sort of like the place where i live, NY. It was just hotter, a lot fancier cars, more party place than business. But South Florida has a more european lifestyle.

Nice pictures! I'm going to orlando in june. Can't wait!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Have fun! Post some pics
    03-22-09 12:38 PM
    nice pics and looks like u had a great time
    03-22-09 12:46 PM
    I don't have anything to contribute picture wise, but in regards to post #3, that's not a Phantom. It's a Rolls Royce Drophead Coupe.
    03-22-09 01:38 PM
    I think you're right, just went back to it. Oops
    03-22-09 05:59 PM
    Where's all the pics of chicks in bathing suits?
    03-22-09 09:35 PM
    hahaha those are on video ... and not from the beach cause that could get me jailtime, but in the room lol
    03-22-09 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD