Any ideas...upgraded throught desktop, lost my calender, speed dialing works when it wants to, keeps thinking it wants to answer a phone call, keyboard stalls, likes to think a lot before doing those things just listed. I have tried a wipe after backup then reinstal just my contacts, still does this! Help me someone, I really do want to love my BB and keep on purchasing them in the future, but if this keeps up, I will go to an iphone! Had one, never had problems!
    04-15-10 11:31 AM
    Just download it from a different carrier then delete Vendor file before loading.

It worked for me though. Maybe try downloading it again and using the loader app instead of desktop manager.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 12:01 PM
    OS 5.0.0.419 has a speed dial issue. Just change your portrait keyboard back to the reduced keyboard (SureType) and you'll be fine.

Most of the other problems you're experiencing are indicative of a bad OS install.

Try reloading the OS using the method in the following link. And be sure to download the actual OS from the Telus download site (don't just rely on Desktop Manager). There is a link to all of the BlackBerry download sites in the following link as well:

How To Reload Your Operating System - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    04-15-10 02:03 PM
    ok, so I've tried this on my Bell Storm and once the 5.0 software is on the phone the phone stops working. I don't understand why or what i'm doing wrong as I'm following the instructions on How To Reload Your Operating System - BlackBerry Support Community Forums as well as the Bell website plus I've gone into the Bell store. I've reverted to my old operating system but would really like the new one... can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong??
    04-20-10 07:55 PM
    Why don't you just use the bell official?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD